moposh (moposh) wrote in _prisonbreak,
moposh
moposh
_prisonbreak

From Ask Ausiello

Question: Regarding your item about Sarah Wayne Callies not returning to Prison Break, Fox put out a statement saying she [Fox said Sara Tancredi, not SWC.] plays a significant part in the storyline this year. So who have I to believe? — Claire

Ausiello: Believe us both 'cause it's all true. I'll have much more to say on this shocking turn of events in the very near future.

Question: Give us some new scoop on Private Practice! — Njdeh

Ausiello: I've seen the first official episode and I'm afraid I have depressing news: It's actually worse than last May's grating backdoor pilot. The only good things I can say about it is that Audra McDonald is a much better fit in the role of Naomi than Merrin Dungey was, and Paul Adelstein* solidified his status as TV's next great leading man. The rest of it is painful beyond belief — and I take no pleasure in saying that. Some shows I love beating up on (see One Tree Hill), but there are far too many talented people involved in PP to get any pleasure out of knocking it. I feel particularly sorry for Amy Brenneman, whose subplot is so shamelessly contrived I wouldn't wish it on William Fichtner my worst enemy. Consider yourself warned.

*We knew him when. And who knew Ausiello and Fichtner were enemies?
Tags: spoiler
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments