?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Breaking PB News 
7th-Sep-2007 11:13 am
faith
From TVGuide.com:

The Truth Is Out, and So Is Prison Break Doc!

OK, now you worrywarts have something to wring your hands about: The Ausiello Report has just learned that after giving birth, Sarah Wayne Callies is not returning to Prison Break after all.

Shocking, right? Especially given the way the actress' manager has been insisting for weeks that her client would be back. (The words "pants on fire" come to mind.)

We already knew that Callies was MIA from the opening credits in the first two episodes and that, for the one scene in which Dr. Sara appeared, a body double was used. But nonetheless, trusting souls that we are, we believed the mom-to-be still had a job. Well, no more. There's a story here, and you're gonna get it.

Um, as soon as we do.

In the meantime, feel free to work out your grief over this turn of events through cybersupport groups, viewing parties of key scenes from past seasons and especially tear-stained blog posts. Also, any guesses as to the "creative" way insiders are saying Callies' absence will be addressed? — Additional reporting by Ben Katner
------------------------------------------------------------

Frankly, I'm not too sad that Sara is gone. I was a little tired of her. But she could at least confess to the killing and free Mike before she goes! ;-)
Comments 
7th-Sep-2007 03:17 pm (UTC)
Life seriously sucks right now.
7th-Sep-2007 03:20 pm (UTC)
to be honest, i won't really miss sara, either. but i'm sad for michael! and i wonder what they'll do. hmmmm.
7th-Sep-2007 03:22 pm (UTC)
Well I am sad, I really liked Sara.
But I'm waiting for the real statement though, not the first time that Ausiello is wrong !
7th-Sep-2007 03:30 pm (UTC)
I doubt PB will say anything. It would spoil things. They didn't tell us LJ would be out and then he wasn't in the opening credits. With a show like this, you never know from one day to the next who'll be safe.

After all, some in PB wanted to kill Sara off after season 1 so SWC got a bonus year.

This way, she'll have plenty of time to bond with her baby and won't have to worry about working off that baby weight. I'm sure someone else will snap her up when she wants to work again.
7th-Sep-2007 03:41 pm (UTC)
That bites.

7th-Sep-2007 03:46 pm (UTC) - NO!!!
Well there goes Prison Break for me!!!
Is there any other good shows out there?
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
7th-Sep-2007 03:57 pm (UTC)
Oh no!! this can't be!!!

the Mickael&Sara addict in me's completely devastated.

as for Sara confessing Michael's crime b4 she goes: sweet, but it wouldn't be Prison Break without a prison to break out from, would it?

Still, what's the use of watching the show now? I mean, it's not like it's drowned under interesting relationships to follow. There were:
Link/Veronica: oops! Veronica got killed.
Michael/Sarah (my fav!): re-oops! no more Sara.
er... Sucre/Mary-Cruz maybe (/both cute and true to their love but me still sense a lack of motivation here).

Other question: what would be Michael's motivation to break out from Panama's prison now. side freedom and missing the runaway life, that is?

Cyad (new to this community)
7th-Sep-2007 04:01 pm (UTC)
His motivation? Maybe staying alive and having indoor plumbing.
7th-Sep-2007 03:57 pm (UTC)
N..No!!!This can't be true!I mean the director said she'd be back dammit!!!*is in denial*
7th-Sep-2007 04:08 pm (UTC)
Sue him.
7th-Sep-2007 04:03 pm (UTC)
I'm joining the denial train !
I'd be okay with her not being on the show for a while as long as she doesn't get killed off. I mean anything beside her not being on the show sounds good right now.

and why did they tell us she'd be back by episode 306 ??? WHY ? False hope is hell.
7th-Sep-2007 04:09 pm (UTC)
Maybe they originally thought with her maternity leave she'd be able to be back then but then they started fleshing out the stories and decided she was expendable. I don't know.
7th-Sep-2007 04:11 pm (UTC)
I refuse to believe anything until something comes from either Paul Scheuring, Wentworth Miller, or Sarah Wayne Callies herself. The fact that Aussiello says: "There's a story here, and you're gonna get it...Um, as soon as we do" sounds a little fishy to me. It makes me think that he doesn't have all the facts.

I just hope that nothing bad happened to SWC and her baby. I hope she and her baby are all right.
8th-Sep-2007 05:19 pm (UTC)
Ausiello is so negative on Prison Break anyway. I'm not saying he'd make something up just to be crappy, but rather that he would take an unconfirmed story and repeat it as fact.

He is such an ass. DIAF, Assiello.
7th-Sep-2007 04:27 pm (UTC)
I'm going to wait until a legit source says something.
7th-Sep-2007 04:35 pm (UTC)
CRAP ON A STICK. *gets all emo in a corner*

That is all. :( lol

7th-Sep-2007 04:36 pm (UTC)
this feels like a lie.
Wentworth said in an interview that many things will happen for Michael/Sara
this can't be true :(
7th-Sep-2007 04:42 pm (UTC)
For me, Sara's like Mahone - I don't care for the characters at all (although with Sara its more the acting than the writing), but understand their importance to the story. Getting rid of either one right now would be a big mistake.

So I kinda doubt this is happening the way the blog post says. If anything, Michael will get letters from Sara or something - SWC might be gone, but her character and storyline will remain in the story.
7th-Sep-2007 04:55 pm (UTC)
This was just posted on TWOP:

UPDATE: A publicist for FOX just issued a statement exclusively to JustJared.com: “Actually – the network and studio has not confirmed that Sarah Wayne Callies has departed the series this season. Dr. Sara Tancredi plays a significant part in the storyline this year.” So the question still remains — will Callies return as Dr. Tancredi?
7th-Sep-2007 07:28 pm (UTC)
YES SHE WILL.
SHE BETTER >:O
OR WE WILL RIOT.
7th-Sep-2007 05:47 pm (UTC)
Guyz, don't freak out yet... To many people including Sarah, Went and Paul said that she's coming back!!!

Plz plz plz let this not be true!!!
7th-Sep-2007 06:00 pm (UTC)
I believe them than these people.
Page 1 of 2
<<[1] [2] >>
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 12:15 am GMT.