that girl ☠ (imafuzzball) wrote in _prisonbreak,
that girl ☠
imafuzzball
_prisonbreak

DVD set

I realized that I forgot to post the photos of my DVD set when I got it last week.

Sorry about that ... now you can all get your own, but I figured I'd post them anyway.

Nothing too exciting here, and the extras are a little boring, but still. Here it is anyway.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us ... Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us ... Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Just ignore that extra disc, it doesn't come with the DVD set. :o)
Tags: season two
Subscribe

• Season 2 on DVD

Amazon.co.uk has the European version available for pre-order. They say it's being released May 28. No word on the American version or the cover…

• Official Promo Photos for PB Season Finale: Ep. 222 - SONA

Here are the Promos for the Season Finale: EP. 222 - SONA PRISON BREAK: Michael (Wentworth Miller, R) and Lincoln (Dominic Purcell, L) continue…

• View Season 2

If you missed any of the season 2 episodes of PB, you can buy them from Amazon.com.

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• Season 2 on DVD

Amazon.co.uk has the European version available for pre-order. They say it's being released May 28. No word on the American version or the cover…

• Official Promo Photos for PB Season Finale: Ep. 222 - SONA

Here are the Promos for the Season Finale: EP. 222 - SONA PRISON BREAK: Michael (Wentworth Miller, R) and Lincoln (Dominic Purcell, L) continue…

• View Season 2

If you missed any of the season 2 episodes of PB, you can buy them from Amazon.com.