?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Welcome to the dark side... 
27th-Aug-2007 05:56 pm
Ho HO HO!

Did anyone of you happened to watch the Teens Choice Awards last night? I'm just wondering if Wentworth won. Anywayz, these are all done in Photoshop CS2 with the help of a digital tablet.

and...
SWC ROCKS!!! LOL ; )

1   2     ( click numbers for bigger view )

and... these are old ones. Some of you probably seen it already.
1     ( click numbers for bigger resolution )

Comments 
28th-Aug-2007 12:20 am (UTC)
No Wentworth didn't win.
Neither did Robert Knepper.

Lovely work!:D
28th-Aug-2007 04:18 am (UTC)
Aye... I think I missed that part that's why I asked *sigh* Too bad neither won the category. Hopefully some PB cast are nominated for the Emmys *crosses fingers*

and...
Thanks for checking this out ;)
28th-Aug-2007 01:35 am (UTC)
These are gorgeous! I especially love the Lincoln one. Thanks for sharing!
28th-Aug-2007 04:19 am (UTC)
Sure thing. And thanks for checking this out. I appreciate you taking your time to post a comment *hugs*
28th-Aug-2007 02:19 am (UTC)
Holy cow! Those are just amazing... as always!!!

I espeically LOVE the Dominic one!
It kinda reminds me of Dom from that Blade movie where he was a vampire! lol

28th-Aug-2007 04:22 am (UTC)
Holly cow? I was gone for 3 hours and I just saw pictures of Went with another hottie!!! I'm drooling over that other boy *faints*

I love his character in that Movie! He performed quite well in it. And his outfit? YUM!!!
28th-Aug-2007 06:57 pm (UTC)
Its beautiful!

PB is not nominated for the Emmys. The nominations was announced a while ago...
29th-Aug-2007 08:32 pm (UTC)
Oh D@RNIT!!! It's definitely a rip off I tell yah lol. What a bummmer. I hope some of the cast will at least present a couple of the nominees.

And thanks for checking this out ;)
29th-Aug-2007 12:23 am (UTC)
Wow , Lovely! I'm especially gobsmacked by the Linc one. The images with the text and very powerful! Fantastic!
29th-Aug-2007 08:40 pm (UTC)
I swear Lincoln is getting all the points these past couple of weeks. And I was dreading someone would mention the wordings *hides* I couldn't think of any better phrases than those. I was planning to snag some quotes from fanfics but then again... writers scares me these days. So asking? is definitely out of the question LOL.
This page was loaded Nov 17th 2019, 7:36 am GMT.