?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Sona... 
4th-Aug-2007 06:14 pm
Ho HO HO!
Spoiler Alert 
If you want to see images of Sona ( CLICK HERE ) it's a direct link so don't worry to set your eyes on fire if you're trying to be spoiler free lol. A big hug to the person who took pictures of that LOVELY place haha.

and...
Just more digital art *sigh*

( click here ) if you've missed a couple of PB digital fanarts. I'll try to post all the PB stuff in there ;)

just click the images for bigger view ;) thanks for checking this out

Comments 
4th-Aug-2007 11:46 pm (UTC)
wow!!!!!!!! so pretty & awesome! your a star!
5th-Aug-2007 02:22 am (UTC)
Thanks!!! Star? which reminds me of that movie I've been dying to watch. Does Stardust ring a bell to yah? *happy dnace* Thanks again. I appreciate it.
5th-Aug-2007 01:14 am (UTC)
You are amazing!! Wow!
5th-Aug-2007 02:26 am (UTC)
Geeez thanks a bunch!!! I was in a panic mode for a moment there coz Imageshack was giving me this bandwith icon *sobs* and I have no idea how to fix it but other than that... it's all good ;)
5th-Aug-2007 02:18 am (UTC)
Holy shizz! That is awesome. Honestly. Talented much?
5th-Aug-2007 02:28 am (UTC)
LMAO. Talented? It's more about patience and too much boredom lol. Thanks for the comment. I appreciate it *hugs*
(Deleted comment)
5th-Aug-2007 06:43 pm (UTC)
OMG!!! Welcome back. I shall friend you coz you're just too awesome! How was your trip bdw... yeah maybe lurking on your LJ is a better idea lol.

Even bruised and brittled you'll still dig him? You must be out of your mind woman! Thanks for checking this out *hugs*
5th-Aug-2007 08:26 am (UTC)
Guh. Wow that's beautiful. I can't stop staring! Don't know how you did it, but it's amazing!
5th-Aug-2007 06:45 pm (UTC)
Hey hey. I think you may heard of digital paintings before. You should try it coz you totally rock on the art department ;) It's painted and drawn in Photoshop bdw.
5th-Aug-2007 10:37 pm (UTC)
Hi! I know it's a digital photoshop painting , I was just boggling at your process with layers and such! lol. It looks great! :)

5th-Aug-2007 02:35 pm (UTC)
Those are beautiful as always!! :)

And that Sona place... eh, yeah, lovely place. lol

5th-Aug-2007 06:53 pm (UTC)
Thanks a bunch. Speaking of the lovely place... I'm eating my left over from Red Lobster and the guy Bellick? Suddenly pops out of nowhere *cringe* D@mn I give him major props for laying barely clothed on those floors *gag* LMAO... if you know any fanfics about a fist fight within those 4 corners of that bathroom wall... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! It'll be dirty all right!!! LOL
5th-Aug-2007 05:55 pm (UTC)
thanks for the link! the fanarts are amazing!
5th-Aug-2007 06:55 pm (UTC)
I know!!! I don't think I can stand watching the Pretty's face shoved into one of those toilet stall *cringe* Thanks for the comment... I appreciate it ;)
7th-Aug-2007 09:51 am (UTC)
wow these are amaing! you said you do this in photoshop? I realli need to get photoshop then lol i'm to lazy to pay the money. really these look amazing!
10th-Aug-2007 05:23 am (UTC)
*ahem* Mine is somewhat... ermmmm... you know... how do I put this... uhmmmm a shared software? LMAO. Thanks. You can download a trial version if you like? And I can give you a good source for downloading as well? *hides* Thanks for checking this out ;)
9th-Aug-2007 04:34 pm (UTC)
really good!! congrats!
10th-Aug-2007 05:24 am (UTC)
Thanks for checking this out!!! I appreciate it *hugs*
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 7:45 am GMT.