?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Alexander Mahone... 
11th-Jul-2007 04:34 pm
Ho HO HO!

Three days in a row is just absurd. I'm seriously taking a break from all this ; )

And...
I did this a while back for my friend

lind_s so I won't be surprised if some of you may have seen it already ; )

PERVERTS!!! LOL. I'm kidding... there's no nudity here people : P

Comments 
11th-Jul-2007 10:35 pm (UTC)
But you made me look. LOL
11th-Jul-2007 10:54 pm (UTC)
Sorry to disappoint you then LOL! Do you really want to see him naked?! *dies*
11th-Jul-2007 10:45 pm (UTC)
they're all done really well but why do you give them such large foreheads?! rofl
11th-Jul-2007 10:59 pm (UTC)
Gah where dya get that icon???!!!! Hilarious!!!

You know the real reason why?! Coz I get more comments when people complain... just like what you're doing now lol. I will stop doing the huge forehead for now... but it doesn't mean you'll see that end of it *evil laugh*

I think I have a Mike decent one... lemme fix it real quick just for you ;) I did it a while back... though I have no idea if you've seen it already.
11th-Jul-2007 11:43 pm (UTC)
lmao, i found it randomly ;)

and i'm not complaining love, i just noticed that they all seem to have large foreheads. i'm not criticizing your work, don't worry ;)
12th-Jul-2007 12:18 am (UTC)
You're not the first to tell me about it this week LOL.
I don't mind criticism... I prefer it actually. And don't you dare worry about hurting my feelings here coz I've got none lol kidding.

I find it more interesting if I distort features. More fuzz to talk about coz people tend to be more blunt that way... which I like ;) I think people are more inclined to give their opinion if they see things that are rather unusual and things that are not what they used to seeing ;)
12th-Jul-2007 12:46 am (UTC)
ahhh that's quite clever ;) you sly fox haha.

how do you do them btw?
12th-Jul-2007 02:25 am (UTC)
It's all painted in Photoshop Cs from scratch with the help of a digital tablet ;)

Click the link below. I have no idea how they take videos like that. Hmmmmm... now I wonder

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QjcHhjt6bYo
12th-Jul-2007 08:31 pm (UTC)
woot my prezzie!!!! and a bunch of other coolio stuff! U go horpåse!! lmao!
12th-Jul-2007 08:45 pm (UTC)
Yes your present. That was my first PB digiart... I think ;)
OMahGarsh, I forbid you swear here.... NOT!!! LOL, u major nutcase. Now I won't hear the end of it if Mich finds out *giggles* I'm doing another Mike one. I'll be finished probably tonight and post it on my LJ if possible... it's a teenager Michael ;)
12th-Jul-2007 10:08 pm (UTC)
Omg really? Just a question: How do u make them?? Lol.
12th-Jul-2007 10:49 pm (UTC)
*bitch slap* LMAO... Are you still online?! I'm on my way to Gurneee in about an hour or two ;P Tell the ladies that I will NOT miss them LMAO!

It's all drawn in Photoshop CS with the use of a digital tablet I've been fuzzing about for weeks now.
13th-Jul-2007 06:34 pm (UTC)
Oh I see.. so cool u can make stuff like that! I wouldnt have a clue how to do it! Btw I noticed ur away msg and slyna is slut not penis!! Gosh woman whats on ur mind? lmao!
13th-Jul-2007 07:28 pm (UTC)
How many times do I need to tell you?! FACEBOOK IS OVERRATED!!! You know Linds, you know me... I'm not used to swearing *cough* and seeing you're spamming this wall... it's not doing any good for me!!! I'm at Starbucks right now!!! Ahhhh woman, are you guys online?! We'll talk on my LJ coz this is getting personal LOL :P msn is being a cow today but I'll try to log on in a couple of minutes ;)
14th-Jul-2007 08:46 am (UTC)
LMAO!! How come u start going on about Facebook?? I meant ur away msg on msn u dumbass!! And Facebook is tha shit! I like it! lol! Im gonna keep spamming ur wall u whorebag! lmao!!!!
I'll tty on Monday I guess!:D
16th-Jul-2007 02:27 pm (UTC)
U filthy... BLINDA! Stop spamming my wall there coz people lurk and give me nasty glares coz of you!!! LMAO! It's MONDAY!!! And guess what?! I'm back in the hell buszzz!!! And I am so tanned and I have this huge sunburn on my back!!! D@mnit! My sister seriously needs to get a hold of herslef right Linds?! LOL. TTY SOON!!!
13th-Jul-2007 01:24 am (UTC)
Naked Mahone.... uh, I wasn't sure I wanted to click the link. Kidding. LOL

But speaking of naked, I reckon you don't plan on making a naked Michael/Lincoln one, do you? Hee! :D

This page was loaded Nov 20th 2019, 2:32 pm GMT.