?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Caroline Reynolds... 
10th-Jul-2007 07:01 pm
Ho HO HO!
*edit* Well I'm thrilled that SWC might be on the first epsisode for season 3!!! PARTEEYYYY!!!
( I'm just assuming since they changed the date to September instead of August... sorry bout that... I didn't mean to confuse you. )

And... please don't say milf *giggles*

I think I posted this one here before... so some of you may have seen it already? I'm not sure.

Comments 
11th-Jul-2007 12:45 am (UTC)
Okay, no ghetto Caroline. lol

This digital painting thing... I don't know what kind of program you use or how you go about it. Drawing lines on a blank and painting or what.

But the details and everything else always look so realistic and amazing!
And you always capture that certain 'look' each character has. Awesome!

11th-Jul-2007 02:04 am (UTC)

I'm taking a break with all those hats! LMAO

So this is going to be long... I'll understand if you get bored at it LOL! Kidding. I'll save you all the troubles. Please don't ask me the detailed "how to's" coz I suck at it : ( But if you really want to learn more about it, I guess maybe I'll make an entry soon?! Dayum!!! *dies*

I will be brief here. I'll show you more if I have time ; )
I use two programs to do it AND A DIGITAL TABLET!!! ( this is a pen gadget you use to replace your mouse. Think about a pencil/paint brush replacement ) I've been introduced to it just recently so I'm not a guru... I'm still in the process of learning ;)

Photoshop CS ( CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLE ) <----- I don't know how people take videos of themselves doing it... but the concept is exactly like that.

If you want a painterly look... this is a good program to use. This software called Painter IX works just the same but I've never used it. The brush and smudge tool is the key to this program

Illustrator CS ( I use this software when I want clean lines ) LOL. This was an old project so igonor the cheesiness. How embarrassing. Anywaysz... The pen tool and the mesh tool is the key to this program.

11th-Jul-2007 12:47 am (UTC)
Where did you hear that SWC might be on?! That is AWESOME news!
11th-Jul-2007 02:09 am (UTC)
It's just an assumption. I'm hoping she will be since they changed the date to September. So I figure she'll be back by then :) *happy dance*
11th-Jul-2007 01:07 am (UTC)
lol she doesn't look as scary here
11th-Jul-2007 02:10 am (UTC)
So you mean she looks hot?! Admit it!!! I know you think so coz I do too LOL!
11th-Jul-2007 01:31 am (UTC)
Yea..my question too..where did you hear about SWC ?
11th-Jul-2007 02:12 am (UTC)
I'm hoping and assuming she will be since they changed the date to September instead of August. I don't know. Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you like this *sobs*
11th-Jul-2007 02:22 am (UTC)
MILF!
Sorry, I can't help it :)

PS: Your awesome pic of Wentworth is now my wallpaper. Thank u! <3!
11th-Jul-2007 02:42 am (UTC)
MILF!!! MILF MILF!!! LMAO! You nutcase!!! LOL

I have a much bigger resolution for that if you want?!
11th-Jul-2007 04:15 am (UTC)
They may have changed the date of the premiere. But they wouldn't change when they first started filming, and she cant film until she has had her baby..
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
11th-Jul-2007 08:19 pm (UTC)
I bet you watch Brothers and Sisters LOL. I saw her in that show once and I gotta tell yah, she looked 20 years younger compared to what she looks like in Prison Break. It must be those d@mn RED TURTLE NECK SHE KEEPS ON WEARING!!! *dies out of laughter*
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
18th-Jul-2007 09:00 am (UTC)
I am sorry I am not from the US. Could you please tell me the changed date? Thanks.
18th-Jul-2007 09:40 pm (UTC)
It's suppose to be aired on August 22 but they changed it to September 17 ;) I love your icon. It reminds me how grueling the wait is!!!
This page was loaded Nov 17th 2019, 11:37 pm GMT.