?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
More Info On New Cast 
19th-Jun-2007 12:49 pm
faith
UPDATED 6/20/07

From TVGuide.com:

Prison Break has filled two of the four roles it's adding for Season 3. Brunette beauty Jodi Lyn O'Keefe (She's All That) has been cast as an operative for the Company, the conspiracy group that has dogged the boys since the day Steadman was "killed." O'Keefe's character, rumored to possibly be a love interest for Dominic Purcell's long-chaste Linc, is reportedly named Betty Crocker, but that is either a typo or just plain silly.

Also joining the cast is Robert Wisdom (The Wire) as Luchero, an incarcerated Panamanian drug lord who calls da shots in Michael's squalid new digs.

All Saints star joins Prison Break

Chris Vance
'All Saints' star Chris Vance is joining the cast of the hit action-adventure show 'Prison Break' for the third series.

The Hollywood Reporter says that the British-born actor, who plays Dr Sean Everleigh in 'All Saints', will play a mysterious prisoner in the third series of 'Prison Break'.

Earlier this week actors Robert Wisdom ('The Wire') and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe ('Nash Bridges') also joined the cast.

Production on the third series of 'Prison Break' is due to begin in the US on 2 July.

[I guess "All Saints" is a show in the UK. When I first saw this I thought it was talking about the singing group of the same name!]

From TVGuide.com:

Prison Break Imprisons Down Under Sensation
Chris Vance, a London-born actor who as has been making waves in Australia (on the prime-time medical drama/suder All Saints), has been cast on Prison Break in the role of Whistler, a mysterious fellow inmate at the Panamanian hellhole Michael & Co. now call home. With Jodi Lyn O'Keefe and Robert Wisdom previously welcomed on board the Fox series, out of the four new roles originally announced, the only one that that remains to be filled is Whistler's drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend.

[Okay, All Saints is an Australian show.]
Comments 
19th-Jun-2007 04:57 pm (UTC)
Betty Crocker? lmao
19th-Jun-2007 05:27 pm (UTC)
I friggin love Jodi! I'm so excited. The name is incredibly rediculous but I'm excited if she's Linc's love interest. It's just gonna be plain sexy!
19th-Jun-2007 05:30 pm (UTC)
thanx))
19th-Jun-2007 08:02 pm (UTC)
Hmm.. don't like her much..
They could find some better :P
20th-Jun-2007 01:11 pm (UTC)
Agreed.
20th-Jun-2007 02:07 am (UTC)
Would you mind putting all that under a cut? I have several peeps on my f-list that definitely would NOT want to know any of that just yet. *g*

Thanks. :)
This page was loaded Nov 19th 2019, 9:54 am GMT.