No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
MiSa music video 
12th-Apr-2007 02:06 pm
prison_went
Title: Savin' me
Song: Nickelback 'Savin me'
Pairing: Michael and Sarah
Spoilers: s1 and s2 but no storylines revealed i think:)
Size and link: 29Mb at SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wzz5m8
Summary: Honestly, I don't know where to start. I don't know what it is about this pairing that gets to me so hard. I have a bunch of favorite fandoms but Logan and Veronica from VM were the only couple I could make a video about, and it was like this for a long time, but then Prison break happened. 
This video is very spacial for me, but not only because it's the first of its kind or because i put so much work into it, but because I like every peace of the result and that is something that happens very rarely. I hope you'll share my excitement with me or at least enjoy it:) Feedback would be really great, i'm starving for commentaries:)
Comments 
12th-Apr-2007 10:53 am (UTC)
yes, that is something about MiSa :) this is a very well edited video. And the song suits all the images that you chose for it. Me and my sister love Prison Break and your video made us crave for the next episode!! :D

Thanks for sharing!
12th-Apr-2007 01:36 pm (UTC)
Thank you guys so much:) I'm really glad you liked it:)
12th-Apr-2007 09:46 pm (UTC)
i love wentworth miller!!! hes soo hot and this video depicted his beauty so well!! the song goes great with the video! sadly, i came into the series in the second season but working my way to find time to see season one...i just wish i could see it online...anyways! great video! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th-Apr-2007 06:04 am (UTC)
You should definitely see season one))) Anyway, i guess you already know that:)

Thank you so much for you feedback, i'm really glad you liked it:)
This page was loaded Nov 18th 2019, 4:01 am GMT.