?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Official Promo Photos for PB Season Finale: Ep. 222 - SONA 
29th-Mar-2007 06:11 pm
 Here are the Promos for the Season Finale: EP. 222 - SONA

PRISON BREAK: Michael (Wentworth Miller, R) and Lincoln (Dominic Purcell, L) continue on their path to freedom in the PRISON BREAK season finale "Sona" airing Monday, April 2.

PRISON BREAK: Michael (Wentworth Miller, R) and Lincoln (Dominic Purcell, L) continue on their path to freedom in the PRISON BREAK season finale "Sona" airing Monday, April 2.

PRISON BREAK: Michael (Wentworth Miller, L) takes Sara (Sarah Wayne Callies, R) hostage in the PRISON BREAK season finale "Sona" airing Monday, April 2.

(The Larger Version is not up for download yet, but I will connect a HQ as soon as it's available)

PRISON BREAK: Mahone (William Fitchner) talks with his wife in the PRISON BREAK season finale "Sona" airing Monday, April 2

PRISON BREAK: T-Bag (Robert Knepper) finds himself behind bars again in the PRISON BREAK season finale "Sona" airing Monday, April 2.

PRISON BREAK: Bellick (Wade Williams, L) and T-Bag (Robert Knepper, R) find themselves together in the PRISON BREAK season finale "Sona" airing Monday, April 2.

PRISON BREAK: T-Bag (Robert Knepper) finds himself behind bars again in the PRISON BREAK season finale "Sona" airing Monday, April 2.
Comments 
29th-Mar-2007 11:43 pm (UTC)
Oooooh, love the Mahone one :o) Cant wait for this!
30th-Mar-2007 12:00 am (UTC)
what's up with michael and sara and gun?
30th-Mar-2007 12:14 am (UTC)
I am suddenly inspired to make a new Michael/Sara icon with that pic which reads "My fandom has stockholm syndrome". Someone please stop me.
30th-Mar-2007 12:43 am (UTC)
I think you should definitely make that! That's great!
30th-Mar-2007 01:13 am (UTC)
Unfortunately I don't have Photoshop on my new computer and the pic is too big to resize in Paint. But I am determined now so I'mma have to find a way to make it/wrangle someone to make it for me.
30th-Mar-2007 11:43 am (UTC)
OOoo, great idea! I'll make it for you if you want!
30th-Mar-2007 12:30 pm (UTC)
Well, I am never one to say no to a present :)
30th-Mar-2007 07:04 pm (UTC)
Aww jeez, it's been so long since I made icons that I'm really out of practice...so...it might be a while before I make a good enough icon for you.
30th-Mar-2007 07:45 pm (UTC)
Here you go! hope you like them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
31st-Mar-2007 01:38 am (UTC)
Don't worry about it...I came home from school for Spring Break today so I'll be able to use my sister's computer to make some icons.
30th-Mar-2007 12:17 am (UTC)
you can so tell Sara is all "Take me I'm yours" in this pic!

Possibly a diversion to save Sara?! Oh MiSa how I adore thee!
30th-Mar-2007 12:23 am (UTC)
Sara and Michael back together!!! (with a gun?). Aw, I love how she's holding on the him though....
30th-Mar-2007 12:23 am (UTC)
You might want to remove the michael/sara tag, since a lot of people probably don't want to know that they meet up in the finale.
30th-Mar-2007 12:31 am (UTC)
Also, someone please tell me I am not the only girl who has a thing for men in flannel.
30th-Mar-2007 12:42 am (UTC)
Yay! I can't wait to see Michael take Sara hostage!!!!! It sounds so exciting!
30th-Mar-2007 11:46 am (UTC)
that went icon your using is hekca-damn-gorgeous!!!
30th-Mar-2007 05:11 pm (UTC)
Why thank you! He is such a gorgeous man and I can't get enough of him!
30th-Mar-2007 12:51 am (UTC)
Note to Lincoln: get some style! Eek. What is he wearing? Feral!

Glad to see they've got the money with them still - Michael will have to buy his bro some nice clothes at some point.

Michael and Sara = yay! Even if there is a gun involved. Did anyone notice Sara's top - it's kinda pretty, with the embroidery and floaty material.
30th-Mar-2007 01:47 am (UTC)
How does Michael even get to Sara? They're in different countries! My head hurts.
30th-Mar-2007 02:15 pm (UTC)
She is found not guilty. Then she uses Wonder Woman's invisible plane to fast track it to Panama where she meets up with Michael.
30th-Mar-2007 06:13 pm (UTC)
Oh! Okay. Well, that makes sense, then.
30th-Mar-2007 05:12 am (UTC)
Mahone! *faints*

The shots of Michael with Lincoln AND the bag have me worried for some reason...

And, come on, we all know Michael holding a gun to Sara's head is a fake-out. He'll have his reasons. ;)
30th-Mar-2007 11:45 am (UTC)
Thank you! Prison Break is the shiz, can't wait to see this :)
30th-Mar-2007 11:45 am (UTC)
Aww, I love that Michael has the gun pointed slightly away from Sarah's head. How sweet! Every relationship should be like that!

Oooo, I cannot wait for this.

Thanks for the pics!
30th-Mar-2007 12:03 pm (UTC)
:D thnx 4 the pics!
30th-Mar-2007 02:13 pm (UTC)
Are Bellick and T going to be cellies? Ha Ha

I'm guessing Sara is cleared off all wrongdoing and hot trots it off to Panama. And Linc somehow gets away from Mahone.

I hope Bill is killed. He gets on my nerves.
This page was loaded Nov 18th 2019, 3:35 am GMT.