Robin Tunney 
14th-Nov-2005 11:42 am
faith

Sunday, November 13
Chicago Tribune

Terry Armour
`Prison Break' co-star plans weather break

Published November 13, 2005

Now that Fox has a hit on its hands with "Prison Break," the show will be filming here through March. This means Chicago-born actress Robin Tunney--who plays defense attorney Veronica Donovan--will be home for the holidays. "I've been here since June--which is the longest I've been here since high school," Tunney said when we caught up with her Friday.

But Tunney (her cousin is Ald. Tom Tunney) had a confession to make. "[Thursday] I had to work outside and it was freezing," she told us. "I'm standing outside in a T-shirt wondering how I ended up in Joliet and it's 30 degrees. Come February, I think you might hear I am going back to L.A. a lot more."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/services/newspaper/premium/printedition/Sunday/chi-0511130280nov13,1,7053445.column
Comments 
14th-Nov-2005 04:50 pm (UTC)
ha she sure whines a lot..about the weather and Joliet (in the other article you posted)
14th-Nov-2005 05:41 pm (UTC)
Considering she's from Chicago originally, she should know how to cope. Also considering she's the weakest link in a great show, she should be counting her blessings and not moaning. Besides, I feel more sorry for any extras who have to be in the cold than her.
14th-Nov-2005 10:14 pm (UTC)
Well, in her defense, she does have to run batshit through the woods in a tank top because it's May in the series.
15th-Nov-2005 01:50 pm (UTC)
Wasn't she wearing a sweater?

If it's cold and she's not wearing much it will give her incentive not to mess up.

But, as she's a star she will get to warm up between shots and have heaters and whatnot available. I worked as an extra on "Major League II." It was actually November in Baltimore, yet we had to pretend it was spring/summer in Cleveland. Brrr.....at least the actress Michelle Burke was nice.
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 8:07 pm GMT.