?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
From TV Guide online 
7th-Mar-2007 10:13 am
faith
Wings Man Cast as Grey's 2's McDreamy

This just in, from the Hollywood Reporter:

"Tim Daly is set to guest star in the 'enhanced' two-hour episode of ABC's Grey's Anatomy.... According to the breakdown, Daly's character is described as 'handsome, sincere, like a McDreamy.'"

Paul Adelstein (Prison Break's Agent Kellerman) also has been set to guest star in the episode, with an eye to costar on the potential Addison-centric spinoff toplined by Kate Walsh.

AND

Kate Burton, Grey's Anatomy, and Camille Gauty, Prison Break, have joined Fox's Supreme Courtships, playing a justice and her ambitious clerk, respectively.
Comments 
7th-Mar-2007 04:57 pm (UTC)
Soooo, Paul is going to be on one of my other favorite shows? ON THE SAME SHOW AS MCSTEAMY? I could die, seriously. That's going to be too much hot for one episode.

I bet he and Kate Walsh would have good chemistry.

But wait. Does this mean he's going off Prison Break? Don't answer that.
7th-Mar-2007 05:13 pm (UTC)
I hate the idea of a Grey's Anatomy spin off, but if Paul is going to be in it, it just got a little more appealing

but i hope he doesn't leave Prison Break!!
7th-Mar-2007 05:32 pm (UTC)
So does that mean Paul dies, and we see him die before the end of this season? That's the only way he could go from a one demanding show to another. He could not possibly be on both.
7th-Mar-2007 06:01 pm (UTC)
Gah! I love Tim Daly and Paul Adelstein sooooo much and I hate Grey's Anatomy sooooo much. :(
7th-Mar-2007 06:08 pm (UTC)
well if he's only guest staring, there is a chance he stays on prison brek, eh? anyone with me? I really like his character, and even it it would be logical to kill him off now that the conspiracy plot is slowly going down, I'd really like to see more of him, especially because of all the depths that has been given to his character in season 2...
7th-Mar-2007 06:33 pm (UTC)
Yes, right now he'll be guest starring on the season finale. It doesn't hurt to line up other gigs. I'm sure, at least I hope, PB has him under contract if they'll be using him next year.

My solution is that Fox can loan ABC Adelstein and ABC can loan Fox Wettig.
9th-Mar-2007 01:46 pm (UTC)
yup, that would be the perfect thing to do!

Anyway, I just found this: "Adelstein was diplomatic and would only say that things would end “on a cliffhanger” for Kellerman at the end of “Prison Break’s” current season."

So it's probably not the end for him, but we as fans must show that we really don't want him to go! If indeed they look at forums and see that people really don't want him dead (which seems to be quite the case... people don't really want to see him go, now that they've given him this new dimension in the second season) maybe they'll end up bringing him back

I could totally see Kellerman and sara being partners in the next season, for a reason or another. their scenes are really nice, there is a good chemistry between them, and given their history together, the fact that they have to be partners could be really interesting (quite like in season one where Michael has to be partners with criminals like Tbag or Abruzzi. It gave a very nice dynamic to the show I think)...
7th-Mar-2007 06:29 pm (UTC)
I was completely against the Grey's spin-off when I first heard about it, but all the news that keep coming out makes it sound more and more appealing...and now this...I might actually have to watch it.
7th-Mar-2007 09:58 pm (UTC)
Kellerman definitely won't be a regular next season. Remember: They wanted to wrap the conspiracy storyline up. What purpose does Kellerman have after the conspiracy? Right, there is no purpose for him to stay on the show. Let's hope he survives this season at least.

I am still not enthusiastic about the whole "Grey's" spin off-idea, but well, I give it a try. The casting looks at least interesting.
8th-Mar-2007 03:36 am (UTC)
I read a similar article (a href="http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-dalygreysanatomyspinoffcasting,0,1045813.story?track=rss">here</a>) but it stated that Paul would only be in a potential episode. Not that he would be a series regular.

Additionally, Paul was originally cast as Burke in Grey's. Paul is awesome, but that would have been so very wrong. ;)
10th-Mar-2007 04:29 pm (UTC)
Yes, I read that in this week's EW--that Paul had originally been cast as Burke. I guess GA decided to go a different way. I don't watch GA so I don't know if he is suited to the role, but he wouldn't have been in PB so GA's loss is PB's gain.

So maybe Paul will be in the spinoff sporadically. PB can't get rid of all the bad guys. Then there's no conflict. I'm just glad they didn't off C-Note. That would have been too much.
This page was loaded Dec 4th 2020, 9:41 pm GMT.