?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
filming location in galveston 
22nd-Feb-2007 03:15 pm
LOST // made of awesome

Hi all. I just got an email from my uni and thought that I would share it.

Apparently, tomorrow, some of the cast and crew are going to be filming on the Texas A&M University campus in Galveston, Texas. In the email, they don't name anyone specific, so I don't know who is going to be there, but they are bringing in a helicopter and doing the majority of the filming on our Maritime Ship, the Texas Clipper III, and around its dock.

As luck would have it, they decide to do this after I graduate, and now I'm as far away from my campus as I can possibly be, but my best friend is going to take pictures... if he gets anything, I'll be sure to share them. :)

I just wanted to let everyone know so a) if you're close by you can go check it out and b) to share the fact that *someone* (again I don't know who, yet) is going to be on a ship later in the season... hmmm, wonder what for. :)

Anyway, yes, that is all. ^__^
Comments 
22nd-Feb-2007 03:00 am (UTC)
Nothing to do with the post sorry but your name always makes me go:

I didn't post that! :D
22nd-Feb-2007 03:05 am (UTC)
ditto. :)
22nd-Feb-2007 03:49 am (UTC)
lol whats with all the Koala names?

Koalas arent bears by the way ;)

22nd-Feb-2007 09:49 am (UTC)
Damn straight. I dont know why so many people think that they ARE.
22nd-Feb-2007 04:32 am (UTC)
Lol how annoying for you. That's like when I was watching Supernatural last week and they were filming in the suburb I used to live in Vancouver...it was very much a "Oh bugger...not fair..."
22nd-Feb-2007 05:50 am (UTC)
the words "not fair" definitely came out of my mouth. :) fortunately, i have someone there to do the dirty work for me. and honestly, i shouldn't *really* complain, it's just one of those misses. hehe.

it will be exciting to see the ship that i saw everyday for 4 and a half years on a tv show though. ^__^
22nd-Feb-2007 04:59 am (UTC)
Texas A&M huh? My Physiology teacher was from there... Seems like if there is a ship involved, that Dom and Went would be there too, but who knows.
22nd-Feb-2007 05:51 am (UTC)
i was definitely thinking that it was going to involve dom and went, but that's just me being hopeful. ^__^
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 9:44 pm GMT.