?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
From TVG Online 
18th-Jan-2007 11:29 am
faith
Prison Break Star: Next Season Is TBD
The first season of Prison Break, which returns from hiatus on Monday, detailed the breakout, while the current season concerns our fugitives' race for freedom. What, then, would Season 3 be about? To hear series star Dominic Purcell tell it... well, no one knows. "Prison Break originally was a concept for two seasons," he says in the New York Post. "Now, because of its success and economics, the writers have to get really creative to justify a Season 3." One thing Purcell is (relatively) sure about: "I've been told that the conspiracy [that framed Lincoln for murder] ends this year."

Indeed, judging by Monday's episode, which I am just about done watching, it would almost have to....
Comments 
18th-Jan-2007 04:56 pm (UTC)
I'm confused.
18th-Jan-2007 05:23 pm (UTC)
Why? What are you confused about?
18th-Jan-2007 06:40 pm (UTC)
The vagueness, I suppose. It's almost as though while I am gearing up for the start of the rest of the second season and then have this report just kinda makes me confused at the moment.
(Deleted comment)
18th-Jan-2007 05:21 pm (UTC)
There will be a season 3, but Dom doesn't know the storyline yet. I'm sure the writers have an inkling of what will happen. After all, they'd have to present it to Fox.
18th-Jan-2007 06:41 pm (UTC)
Now I'm fine. Guess I was a little worried that there wouldn't be a third season.
18th-Jan-2007 07:05 pm (UTC)
I hope they not gonna change the show in an all love story thing. I like the thing between Sara en Michael, but that's just a part of the show. If only Michael and Linc are returning I very much doubt I will watch. But let's just wait and see
18th-Jan-2007 08:16 pm (UTC)
I know what you mean. I came into this show knowing it probably would not be more than a few seasons long, because the story would end, and as much as I LOVE the show, I don't want them to just drag it out because it's popular. If the story ends, the story ends.

BUUUUT, it's my favorite tv show right now and I would be very sad on Monday nights if Prison Break wasn't on, so I do want it to continue. But it better be good!
18th-Jan-2007 09:12 pm (UTC)
I'm sure it will still be good. They could show Went and Dom walking around and I'd watch. :D
20th-Jan-2007 07:19 am (UTC)
i wouldnt watch just walking unless its with no shirts on and they throw in some micheal/sara sex :O
21st-Jan-2007 05:28 am (UTC)
Haha! You know, I would too. You know what they could also do? Make a shorter season about what they do after it's all over. I'd so watch that.
18th-Jan-2007 07:14 pm (UTC)
I hope there's more than 2! And wait, did I miss something? Do you mean your watching the episode that hasn't aired yet?
18th-Jan-2007 07:18 pm (UTC)
I didn't write this. See the title.
18th-Jan-2007 08:41 pm (UTC)
Well, Michael still has that life sentence to serve. So I wouldn't worry too much unless they actually make it to Panama.
18th-Jan-2007 09:10 pm (UTC)
I know. When Aldo told Linc that he could be exonerated, I thought, what about Michael? He robbed that bank, he escaped and helped seven other escape, he pulled a shank on the warden, he assaulted the warden....Unless someone plans to pardon him, he's looking at a lot of time.
This page was loaded Nov 16th 2019, 9:46 pm GMT.