*smirks* (smirky_turkey) wrote in _prisonbreak,
*smirks*
smirky_turkey
_prisonbreak

• Mood:

The Double Life of Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller could melt a thousands hearts (and then some) in his new photoshoot from Italian fashion/design magazine D: la Repubblica delle Donne (The Republic of the Women). He is featured in the “La Doppia Vita Di Un Bravo Ragazzo” (The Double Life Of A Good Boy) article. Went talks about everything from the second season of Prison Break to his private life. If anyone can translate any of the article, feel free to post the translation in the comments. Thanks in advance!

Here are a few rough translations from Wentworth Miller’s interview with D:

* “Michael is an extreme example of devotion and loyalty. If one of my relatives ended up in prison, I probably would not stop writing petitions, making telephone calls, hiring the best lawyers. But I would not go beyond that. ………. you have to last six months in one true prison in order to face the first season of Prison Break.”

* “I do not even have time to breathe. The series absorbs all of my time and energy that I have. We are on the set from twelve to the seventeen hours a day, five days a week, and when the weekend arrives, I do not want to make other ……… watch the wall. I only eat, sleep and “recharge my batteries”. …….. I don’t find myself comfortable at bars or nightclubs. I prefer to be at home playing Scrabble or going to dinner with the friends. ….. all 14 seasons of Law & Order or The Simpsons.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SOURCE

*melts*
Tags: articles, images, wentworth miller
Subscribe

• The Sexiest People On Telly

David Tennant's Time Lord in Doctor Who and Anna Friel's Chuck in Pushing Daisies have been named TV's sexiest male and female characters.…

• "PRISON BREAK" PLANS ITS GREATEST ESCAPE YET

Sad news and some s4 spoilers included... "PRISON BREAK" PLANS ITS GREATEST ESCAPE YET AS SERIES COMES TO A CLOSE THIS SPRING The greatest escape…

• New Article

This came out in my local paper. It's about the girl who play's Gretchen's daughter.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 35 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• The Sexiest People On Telly

David Tennant's Time Lord in Doctor Who and Anna Friel's Chuck in Pushing Daisies have been named TV's sexiest male and female characters.…

• "PRISON BREAK" PLANS ITS GREATEST ESCAPE YET

Sad news and some s4 spoilers included... "PRISON BREAK" PLANS ITS GREATEST ESCAPE YET AS SERIES COMES TO A CLOSE THIS SPRING The greatest escape…

• New Article

This came out in my local paper. It's about the girl who play's Gretchen's daughter.…