?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
"John Doe" listing 
5th-Jan-2007 07:22 am
LP: Ned blue
Directly from Fox, with date confirmation:

MONDAY, JANUARY 22
**SERIES RETURN**—“PRISON BREAK”—(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

THE “BREAK” IS OVER WITH THE RETURN OF ALL NEW “PRISON BREAK” EPISODES MONDAY, JANUARY 22, ON FOX

Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman face several roadblocks as they attempt to capture a protected Terrance Steadman; tragedy strikes the Mahone family; Bellick turns sour when a fellow inmate turns sweet on him; C-Note faces life on the run as a single parent; and T-Bag forces the Hollander family to play house with him in the “John Doe” episode of PRISON BREAK airing Monday, Jan. 22 on FOX. (PB-214) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Dominic Purcell as Lincoln Burrows; Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield; Amaury Nolasco as Fernando Sucre; Wade Williams as Brad Bellick; Paul Adelstein as Special Agent Paul Kellerman; Robert Knepper as T-Bag; Rockmond Dunbar as C-Note and Sarah Wayne Callies as Dr. Sara Tancredi with William Fichtner as Special Agent Alexander Mahone.

Guest Cast: Callie Thorne as Pam Mahone; Jeff Perry as Terrance Steadman; Reggie Lee as Bill Kim; K.K. Dodds as Susan Hollander; Lester “Rasta” Speight as Banks; Daniel Allar as Avacado; Helena Klevorn as Dede Franklin; Christian Stolte as C.O. Stolte; Andra Fuller as Trey; Steven Chester Prince as Agent Blondie; Quinn Wermeling as Zack Hollander; Danielle Campbell as Gracey Hollander.
Comments 
5th-Jan-2007 02:02 pm (UTC)
I saw the tail end of a preview today. Michael was on the phone saying, "This is Michael Scofiedl and I want to turn myself in."

I'm sure this is the scene where Kellerman is holding the gun on him (from pic in TVG).
5th-Jan-2007 09:46 pm (UTC)
As usual, I won't tell you anything. :o)
5th-Jan-2007 02:17 pm (UTC)
:-) i cant wait!!!
5th-Jan-2007 02:55 pm (UTC)
I still can't believe Kellerman is helping them, imho at some moment the tables will turn and he'll be back on chasing them. To me the reason for his helping Michael and Linc seems to be very weak.
And dammit, I can't wait !
5th-Jan-2007 05:24 pm (UTC)
Is it wrong that I've actually been very excited about T-bag catching up to the Hollander's? It'll be interesting to see how it gets handled, both in the way of character introspective and just the plain old....T-bag stuff.

I can't believe there's been no mention of Haywire though. Even though he doesn't offer much to the overall plot, I'd still like to find out how his boat is going. XD
5th-Jan-2007 07:09 pm (UTC)
Nope, not wrong at all. I'm right with ya.

I read something about Haywire somewhere...he pops back up in an episode or two away. Meets a girl about as dysfunctional as he is on the lake and it is not a good thing in the end. For either of them.
5th-Jan-2007 05:52 pm (UTC)
I wonder what Sara is going to do =O
5th-Jan-2007 09:47 pm (UTC)
She wasn't in the ep at all. I don't even remember a mention of her.
6th-Jan-2007 12:03 am (UTC)
I mean in general, what's going happen to her? I'm getting worried about her, lol.
6th-Jan-2007 01:57 pm (UTC)
Your guess is as good as mine! :o)

I imagine there will be some sparks when she catches up with Michael and he's with Kellerman, though. Can't say she'll feel too comfy around him anymore.
6th-Jan-2007 08:27 pm (UTC)
I hope Michael does something to Kellerman, to be honest. LOL
5th-Jan-2007 11:06 pm (UTC)
I really can't wait! :)
6th-Jan-2007 12:07 am (UTC)
I don't like this tragedy striking the Mahone family. *sigh* Alex better not be dead!
6th-Jan-2007 12:26 am (UTC)
*twiddles her thumbs*
6th-Jan-2007 12:47 am (UTC)
Would you please tell me now and just put me out of my misery? LoL
6th-Jan-2007 01:08 am (UTC)
Didn't you see the answer at my journal?

Someone else asked if he was dead. Here's a direct link to the answer. :o)
6th-Jan-2007 01:14 am (UTC)
I didn't see that reply. THANK YOU!
6th-Jan-2007 04:31 am (UTC)
UGH!! I did see your reply there, thanks for that, but that tidbit has me crazy wondering if the tragedy they speak of is his life hanging in the balance or perhaps something happens to the wife... or heaven forbid his child. UGH!!

I have spoilers, feel comforted and relieved, and then FOX throws a tidbit like that out to mess with my feeble mind :o(
6th-Jan-2007 08:51 am (UTC)
For it to be a MAJOR tragedy, I would think that something happens to Cameron.
6th-Jan-2007 01:18 pm (UTC)
Agreed and since didnt say major in there I'm trying to take that
as comforting. Its entirely possible that that lil blurb is in there
to keep us wondering if he will pull through because the reality is no matter what we do or do not know all we are supposed to know is the
man was shot and left for dead.

Perhaps finding out he has been shot is a tragedy for his estranged family?

6th-Jan-2007 01:54 pm (UTC)
If you really want to know, I could totally tell you. But I don't want to put anything too spoilery in this thread. I guess you could hop on over to my journal and ask. That way I won't be posting too much here. :o)
6th-Jan-2007 11:12 pm (UTC)
They want to keep us playing the guessing game, so they're getting tricky. Considering how Pam reacted when she returned Alex's call, it's completely possible that his being shot would be a tragedy to her.
6th-Jan-2007 11:15 pm (UTC)
Considering how Pam reacted when she returned Alex's call, it's completely possible that his being shot would be a tragedy to her

Well put, I agree 100%, and I have to swoon a bit that mere mention.

There is love there :o)

I love this pair and LOVE having such a great character carry my name on my fav show * JOY *
This page was loaded Nov 11th 2019, 11:12 pm GMT.