?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Update on Frank Grillo (Nick Savrinn) 
28th-Dec-2006 09:04 pm

Here are some updates on Frank Grillo (Nick Savrinn).

January 7 @10:00 pm (eastern time) "Without a Trace" Epidose Name: Tail Spin
Frank plays Neil Rawlings an air traffic controller who vanishes after he almost let two planes collide on his watch.

Frank will also be appearing on "Las Vegas" and currently no date is listed.  Frank will be playing a guy who has been in a coma for twenty years and has a romantic thing with one of the woman on the show, Sam (played by Vanessa Marcil). 

For those in the New York area Frank taped an interview for "i on New York" with Laurie Puhn and the dates for the show are:
Tuesday, January 2 @ 6:00 am (eastern time) and Saturday, February 10 @ 6:00am (eastern time)
WPXN in NYC

*If there is anyone in the area who would be willing to make me a copy of the interview please drop a note in my LJ.  Thanks in advance.*

Comments 
29th-Dec-2006 02:05 pm (UTC)
What happened to that pilot he was filming?
29th-Dec-2006 08:38 pm (UTC)
"Hollis and Rae" wasn't picked up by ABC. If it had been it would have been part of the fall season.

When I receive more updates on Frank I'll be happy to post them. I try to keep the website (www.frank-grillo.com) updated. I'll be working on the website this weekend. With the holidays things were a bit crazy.
30th-Dec-2006 03:18 am (UTC)
Glad to hear Frank's doing stuff. I miss Nick. When does Pride and Glory come out, do you know? I keep waiting to hear about that, but nothing!
30th-Dec-2006 03:42 am (UTC)
Haven't heard a date yet in regards to "Pride and Glory." Once I do I'll be happy to post the info.

I miss Nick too :( It's great that Frank is staying pretty busy.
30th-Dec-2006 06:57 pm (UTC)
I like Without a Trace, cool to see him on that show.

I noticed that actually pretty much actors have appeard in Without a Trace. A few weeks ago Silas Weir Mitchell (Haywire) was on and Marshall Allman and Paul Adelstein were on a few years ago as well.
31st-Dec-2006 02:01 am (UTC)
From the description of the show and also the way Frank described it the episode sounds really good and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I saw the episode with Marshall Allman about a month or so ago. I wasn't looking at the TV when he first came on but I recognized his voice.
This page was loaded Nov 11th 2019, 11:26 pm GMT.