*smirks* (smirky_turkey) wrote in _prisonbreak,
*smirks*
smirky_turkey
_prisonbreak

• Mood:

Wentworth fan encounter

Having read about the fan encounter at Starbucks a couple of days ago, I decided to conduct my own little stakeout this morning. I got there about 7:30am, waited around for a bit and was about to leave when I saw him coming towards Starbucks through the window. I actually wasn't sure if it was him, he looks a bit darker and ... normal (obviously) in real life. Haha it's also probably because you don't expect to see these people in person so you're a bit taken aback =|

Anyway, luckily for me, he came down to get his (now trademark) Venti Peppermint Mocha Chip Frapp. So while he was waiting, I stupidly asked if he was Wentworth (what else do you say in these situations?) and then asked if I could get an autograph. I think we might've talked about the weather or something, I can't really remember - I was too busy trying to get oxygen back into my lungs =P

He obviously didn't use his real name for the coffee order, I was still a bit dazed at that point but I actually think he might've used "Michael"!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oh the pic looks a bit funny because the original pic is a bit blurry so I tried to sharpen it a bit (I failed miserably, now his eyes look like beads).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Tags: images, wentworth miller
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 47 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt