?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
'Prison Break' filming rescheduled 
13th-Dec-2006 07:27 am
LP: Ned blue

By BRAD KELLAR
Herald-Banner Staff
GREENVILLE — More than two dozen area residents will have to wait a couple more days for their shot at Hollywood stardom.

Local filming for an episode of the Fox television program “Prison Break”, which was to begin today, has been rescheduled until later this week, according to Lori Philyaw, Community Relations Manager with the City of Greenville.

“It will film in Greenville on Friday and Monday,” Philyaw said, adding the film crew is no longer seeking anyone wanting to be an extra during the shoot.

“The casting agent has received more than 300 applications and/or photos for extras,” Philyaw said. “She will contact only those that are selected to be in the 30 that they need. However, she will keep all photos and contact information on file and may call people over the next few months for other episodes that will shoot in this area. People should only show up to the site if they were contacted by Debi at Cinematek and confirmed as an extra.”

“Prison Break” involves a man who is sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit. His brother gets sentenced to prison in order to free him. In the second season of the series, the brothers are being chased by law enforcement agencies and the show has been filming for several weeks across the north Texas area.
source
Comments 
13th-Dec-2006 02:09 pm (UTC)
too bad it's not Greenville, South Carolina:(
13th-Dec-2006 07:25 pm (UTC)
I wonder what times on Friday, because that's totally 15 minutes from me. I could um... take a sick day, yes. *coughcough* Stalking does the body good!
This page was loaded Nov 11th 2019, 10:03 pm GMT.