NEW YORK, Dec. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Who is just the absolute cutest
celebrity? Who has the best street style? Who has the body you most envy?
Who do you want to party with? Glam Media, the number one fashion and style online hub, today announced the results of the first ever Glam.com Celebrity Awards. The online awards poll drew nearly 700,000 votes with Jennifer Aniston tallying the most and receiving three awards, including
"Best Street Style," "Best Tresses" and her paring with Courtney
Cox-Arquette for "Hottest BFF's in Hollywood." Following just behind her
Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba each received two Awards.
Highlights from the Official Results of the Glam Celebrity Awards include:
Winners by Category:
* I Wish I Had This Celebrity's Body: Jessica Alba (52% of votes)
* Hottest Celebrity Siblings: Jessica and Ashlee Simpson (55% of votes)
* Celebrity With the Most Sex Appeal: Carmen Electra (41% of votes)
* Celebrity You Most Want to Party With: Kate Hudson (40% of votes)
* Prettiest Smile: Jessica Simpson (53% of votes)
* Best Dress of the Year: Jessica Alba in Versace (43% of votes)
* Celebrity Bachelor You'd Most Want to Kiss: Wentworth Miller (40% of
* Celebrity With the Best Tresses: Jennifer Aniston (14,840 votes, 46% of
* Hottest BFF's in Hollywood: Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox (46% of
* Best-Dressed Couple: Victoria and David Beckham (41% of votes)
* Hottest Bikini Body: Molly Sims (62% of votes)
* Hollywood's Most Natural Beauty: Natalie Portman (35% of votes)
* The Absolute Cutest Celebrity: Rachel McAdams (45% of votes)
* Best Street Style: Jennifer Aniston (50% of votes)
About Glam Media
Glam Media is an interactive hub for fashion and lifestyle Web content.
Glam Media has over 7 million unique visitors a month and is a top 10
women's Web property, as measured by comScore Media Metrix in October 2006.
Glam Media allows people to easily browse content by channel (fashion,
beauty, lifestyle) from leading magazines, indie blogs, designer profiles,
and Glam Editorial. Glam is backed by the blue-chip venture capital firms
leading the New Media wave: Accel Partners (Facebook, BrightCove,) Draper
Fisher Jurvetson (Skype: eBay, Technorati), Walden Venture Capital, and
Information Capital (Tickle/eMode: Monster).