?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
From TVGuide Online 
27th-Nov-2006 11:59 am
faith
When Prison Break Returns, So Does Mahone's Ex

Prison Break's fall finale doesn't even air until Monday, but already clues are trickling in regarding the serial's 2007 return. For one, look for Agent Mahone's ex-wife, Pam, to make another appearance. As her portrayer, Rescue Me's Callie Thorne, revealed to TVGuide.com just the other day, "I just came back from shooting my third episode" — to air Jan. 29, Prison Break's first day back with fresh fare, following its truncated hiatus.

The reason for Thorne's encore? "They're pretty tight-lipped [about story lines], so I can't say," she shrugs. TVGuide.com hears, though, it may be under, how shall we say, less than ideal circumstances.

Additional reporting by Allison Corneau
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What about President Reynolds????
Comments 
27th-Nov-2006 05:14 pm (UTC)
"Less than ideal" circumstances for Callie Thorne's return...makes me think that Mahone might not make it through tonight's episode unscathed.

And yes, what about President Reynolds? Patricia Wettig may be busy, but we need her!
27th-Nov-2006 05:31 pm (UTC)
I too was thinking that is sounded like Alex migh join Tweener and Abruzzi in the TV graveyard in the sky. But then who will chase the fugitives? Mr. Kim doesn't like field work and Kellerman has been "erased."
27th-Nov-2006 05:36 pm (UTC)
Good question. I wouldn't be shocked if Mahone died, but unless they plan to add more agents then I don't think this will be the last we see of him. Unless, after tonight, there won't be a need for the guys to be chased anymore, for any number of reasons. But that seems doubtful, too.
Now I'm confusing myself....
27th-Nov-2006 06:55 pm (UTC)
"Less than ideal circumstances." Maybe it will be her funeral? Mahone lost his temper again and kill her?
27th-Nov-2006 07:07 pm (UTC)
Or maybe something happens to Cameron.
27th-Nov-2006 11:43 pm (UTC)
That would suck.

But I don't put it past The Company to do ...well, anything.
27th-Nov-2006 11:42 pm (UTC)
Mahone might dissappear, or start working against The Reynolds Conspiracy, and they start questioning Mahone's ex about his whereabouts.
This page was loaded Nov 17th 2019, 10:20 pm GMT.