?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
From Ask Ausiello 
22nd-Nov-2006 07:16 am
LP: Ned blue

Question: Do you have some Prison Break scoop?— Joy
Ausiello: The brothers are going to try to expose the conspiracy via videotaped message, but don’t expect Mahone and his cronies to take it lying down. Elsewhere, Haywire’s going to develop a bit of a crush on a girl he meets in a convenience store. Hmm… somehow I doubt this will end well. For either of them.

Question: Please show us you're the true master we've come to love. Do you have any clues as to who the ally is who helps Michael and Lincoln?— Nancy
Ausiello: My money's on Kellerman.
source
Comments 
22nd-Nov-2006 12:40 pm (UTC)
Ausiello: My money's on Kellerman.

omgyay for kellerman! help them out *uuu*
22nd-Nov-2006 01:12 pm (UTC)
I NEVER would've guessed that one!
22nd-Nov-2006 02:42 pm (UTC)
I was thinking Mahone, but Kellerman could. It's just, who in their right mind would trust Kellerman after what he's already done? He killed Lisa and Adrian Rix, terrorized LJ, tortured Sara (I just listed the stuff that the characters know about). I wouldn't be able to trust him.

Just curious, are you "Daniella"? Is that why you posted that Q&A? ;-)
22nd-Nov-2006 09:08 pm (UTC)
Oh cripes! I didn't realize I'd copied too far.

Wonder why nobody else mentioned it, though...
22nd-Nov-2006 02:43 pm (UTC)
Kellerman... I had a thought about that. There were two ways that he could go after they all turned their backs on him. He could go even harder at trying to catch them in order to earn his way back in, or he could turn on them. I'd been hoping that he would turn on them.
22nd-Nov-2006 02:54 pm (UTC)
How are the bros going to get on videotape? They'd have to get approval from the FBI or prison, whoever has custody of them, and I doubt they'd grant approval.

Or maybe LJ's there with his camera phone.
22nd-Nov-2006 03:08 pm (UTC)
well sara has it :S doesn't she?
22nd-Nov-2006 03:18 pm (UTC)
Has what?
22nd-Nov-2006 03:21 pm (UTC)
OMG. lol sorry i misread that. nevermind. :D
22nd-Nov-2006 03:12 pm (UTC)
i was going to bet on either bellick or kellerman. seeing the promo for 2x13 makes me think kellerman as well.
22nd-Nov-2006 06:13 pm (UTC)
Glad to see Haywire's name mentioned again!
22nd-Nov-2006 10:23 pm (UTC)
If Kellerman turns out to be the ally, then they can't really use the video LJ made on his cell phone to prove that it was all a government consipiracy. Will they even be able to use it to exonerate LJ regarding his mother and step father's murders? Or were those charges dropped? PB tends to confuse me!
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 8:02 am GMT.