that girl ☠ (imafuzzball) wrote in _prisonbreak,
that girl ☠
imafuzzball
_prisonbreak

"Bolshoi Booze" discussion

Like always, the AmEx preview can be seen here. Use Fat Joe and 1-800-528-4800 to get in.
So after a whirlwind weekend in NYC and about 5 hours of sleep, I watched this episode. I don't remember all that much, but I'll watch it again after work and probably update this post then. So here's what I've got so far: Since I had the hand delivered to me last week, it was totally clear that Teddy was gonna rip that thing off. Although is that medically possible? Wait. Strike that, this is the same had that was reattached by a vet. Never mind... On another T-Bag note, I still hold firm to the notion that he is an evil genius! Tracking the bag?! I love, love, love it. And icky old Geary got what he deserved. Those poor hookers he had in his room. Ick. Michael's killing me. Pushing old people? That's too much for me to handle! I can deal with all the other stuff he's done, but not accosting the elderly!! And, yeah, he confessed, but he didn't seem to say that he was going to stop doing bad things, just that they were weighing on his mind. AND he watched a man die?! What the heck is going on?! And please correct me if I'm wrong (As if I had to tell you that!) but don't they tell you to keep all electrical appliances (maybe an iron, for example) away from water because you'll die if it falls in? I'm thinking about the movies I've seen where someone is killed after a radio or something is thrown in the bath. Shouldn't it have cooked Sara and killed her right then? Why are the writers trying to make me feel bad for Mahone? The whole Kim thing (aww, poor Alex is being bossed around and threatened!) and then the call to Pam, talking like he's about to die or kill himself. I don't care. He's a big jerk. Okay, I've got to fake my way through a day at work so I can get back here an go to bed. Tell me what I missed (I know it's a lot), what I got wrong and what you wanted to mention. Hey, I think I did pretty darned good for watching it while half-awake. ;o)
Tags: bolshoi booze, episode 2.11, post episode discussion
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 27 comments