?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
From Ask Ausiello 
8th-Nov-2006 07:37 am
LP: Ned blue

Question: I recently heard that Sara from Prison Break is going to be captured and tortured. Is this true?— Amanda

Ausiello: Monday's episode and the preview for next week made that pretty obvious, no? But it sounds like Sara won't be in captivity for long, based on a tip I recently received from one of my Texas moles about a Prison Break location shoot last week in Garland. "They turned the Garland Opry into an electronic store," says my spy. "The only main actor was Sarah Wayne Callies (Dr. Sara). She had obviously just been hurt, based on her makeup — she had cuts on her elbow, shoulder and head — and she was talking on the phone like she was being watched. She walked up to the window of the 'electronic store' and appeared to be watching a news report, then started freaking out."

Question: Please, in the name of Smurfette, give me a hint on the two deaths yet to come on Prison Break.— Joy

Ausiello: No comment. Changing the subject (tee-hee), how excited are we about Luke and Laura reuniting on General Hospital? (Yikes! Easter eggs! They're everywhere!)

source
Comments 
8th-Nov-2006 12:42 pm (UTC)
Yeeeeey! Sara will survive from the hand of Kellerman! Good girl :D
8th-Nov-2006 01:06 pm (UTC)
>She walked up to the window of the 'electronic store' and appeared to be watching a news report, then started freaking out

what the hell is in this news report? Any spoilers on that?
8th-Nov-2006 01:26 pm (UTC)
Not yet.
8th-Nov-2006 01:16 pm (UTC)
Whew! Long live Dr. Sara :)

Thanks for the spoilers!
8th-Nov-2006 01:56 pm (UTC)
*punches self* Stop. Reading. Spoilers!
8th-Nov-2006 03:02 pm (UTC)
didn't i say sara will be the one to give kellerman "the third degree" :D
8th-Nov-2006 03:28 pm (UTC)
This is one I'll have to wait and see on, to see how it plays out. I may end up disappointed by the whole thing because without seeing it, I find it hard that her bit of gusto is going to overtake Kellerman's years of training and experience.
8th-Nov-2006 04:23 pm (UTC)
OMG! I have a theory! WHAT IF: Okay, so they've been saying that Sara and Kellerman thing was gonna leave one of them "gasping for their last breath" or something along those lines, right? Well, if Sara got out and she's freaking out because of a news report then she must have killed him! OMG and now they've found the body and are making a news report so we can all watch the woderful freaked!sara
8th-Nov-2006 05:04 pm (UTC)
Interesting. I don't know if Kellerman's going away that easily though.
8th-Nov-2006 05:05 pm (UTC)
HE'S TORTURING SARA! I'd kill him myself, but ARGH CAN'T. GET. TO. HIM.
8th-Nov-2006 05:09 pm (UTC)
I know! But still... Kellerman's one tough guy.
8th-Nov-2006 05:49 pm (UTC)
NO KELLERMAN CAN'T DIE
8th-Nov-2006 07:06 pm (UTC)
I was gonna say the same thing. And I don't think he SHOULD go away that easily either. But um "gasping for their last breath" ???!. That makes me think maybe he will die.
8th-Nov-2006 07:21 pm (UTC)
I'm thinking it was more a nod to the promo for this week. He was holding her head underwater when he was torturing her, I figured that was the whole "gasping for breath" thing.

They're always so literal. Like saying Sara holds the key to the whole thing... obviously they mean the key she found at her dad's house.

Maybe she gets to hold his head underwater!
8th-Nov-2006 07:33 pm (UTC)
Yeah that makes sense! I never even thought about them referring to the underwater thing with "gasping for breath". It says "their LAST breath" though so that's still confusing.

Idk man, I don't want either of them to die.
8th-Nov-2006 07:34 pm (UTC)
Me either. :o/

I like her and he plays a really good bad guy.
8th-Nov-2006 07:57 pm (UTC)
"Gasping for their last breath" doesn't necessarily mean that they take their last breath. It just means that they're near death, not that they're dead.
9th-Nov-2006 12:30 am (UTC)
Sara will be fine. I hope! I'm totally not a M/S shipper, but I'll admit, even *I* had a little flail and squee at their reunion in ep 10.

I know it's a little off topic, but how many episodes are left until that ridiculous mid season hiatus? nd how long is the hiatus for?
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 12:21 am GMT.