?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
For you *UK* fans 
26th-Oct-2006 08:37 pm
LP: Ned blue
Phil: "Hi Neil! Do you have any news on when the new seasons of CSI (Vegas) and Prison Break will be returning to five?"

James: Oooh, good, you asked about Prison Break. Kris did some digging on this and came up with something rather interesting about a third season... however, to answer your question, it'll be back on Five in January. As will CSI and its New York spinoff.

source
Comments 
27th-Oct-2006 12:44 am (UTC)
January! That's better than what I was thinking; I was thinking March for some reason.

That's a relief... wonder what the interesting info on the third season is... and I wonder if we already know...
27th-Oct-2006 12:47 am (UTC)
And, I'm dumb... didn't notice the title.

My bad. Any idea when it is returning in the States after the midseason hiatus???
27th-Oct-2006 12:49 am (UTC)
Aww! I didn't realize I confused you! Let me jump on over to the Fox press site and see if they've got anything on when it returns here. :o)
27th-Oct-2006 12:56 am (UTC)
Nope. Nothing there with a date on it.
This is as good as it gets for now:

Fox has announced that it will once again split Prison Break’s season into two parts because it was such a joy last time around, just like its canceling of Arrested Development, which was like the icing on the toaster strudel.

The taut fugitive drama will bow out on November 27 and take a hiatus until the 2007 season when Fox will air the show’s final half, reports Zap2it.com.

The network has yet to decide which program will take Prison Break’s Monday-night time slot but procedural drama, Justice, seems to be the likely contender. An hour-long broadcast of someone scratching their nails against a chalk board would also be fitting.

source
27th-Oct-2006 01:04 am (UTC)
Oh dear god. Thank you for that... Prison Break came back after the half season hiatus for s1 in March this year, didn't it? Because that's when I came in...

Fox has announced that it will once again split Prison Break’s season into two parts because it was such a joy last time around
Yeah. Joy.

This page was loaded Nov 17th 2019, 4:48 am GMT.