?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Monday's ratings 
24th-Oct-2006 07:12 pm
LP: Ned blue
No demos or averages or shares here! We’re talking ratings in language you can understand. Here’s how last night’s numbers broke down...

HOT

CSI Miami: 17.5 million viewers. Staying strong for CBS, the heat is still kickin’ in Miami.

Two and a Half Men: 15.1 million viewers. Down more than a million viewers this week, but still the second most watched show on Monday night.

Heroes: 14.3 million viewers. Last night was Heroes' highest rated episode ever in the all-important 18-49 age group! NBC president Kevin Reilly is kissing the ground they walk on right about now.

MILD

How I Met Your Mother: 9.8 million viewers. A good, solid number and up from last week.

Prison Break: 8.5 million viewers. Maybe no one knew it was a new ep, ‘cause this is not a great number for our favorite fugitives.

The Bachelor: 8.2 million viewers. Lost almost 2 million peeps from last week.

The Class: 8.1 million viewers. Slipping slightly, week to week.

Everybody Hates Chris: 3.2 million viewers. Gained a couple hundred thousand fans last night.

COLD

Studio 60: 7.7 million viewers. It didn’t get beat by Brian this week but still isn’t drawing the audience it should.

What About Brian: 6 million viewers. Sadly, it has slipped back down to its premiere-week numbers, which isn’t a good sign.

source
Comments 
25th-Oct-2006 12:14 am (UTC)
Oooor it could be that it wasn't that good. Maybe I was the only one who was annoyed by how well they can drag out this season? D: In other words, it's just problem after problem after problem that doesn't stop.

Starting to get a little tedious. Nur nur.

STILL LOVE THE T-BAG BANANZA THOUGH, LMFAO.
25th-Oct-2006 01:27 am (UTC)
Ohh gosh I couldn't agree more! I can't stand the unorganization of this season.. it seems like Michael is just making things up as he goes.. where's the big plans? "Getting out is just the beginning" .. yeah okay.
25th-Oct-2006 04:18 am (UTC)
He IS making things up as he goes along, obviously. His major plans have mostly been foiled. First plan was Abruzzi's jet. That didn't fly. Then there was the stuff in the grave. Well, they got the stuff, but lost the backpack. Next, Westmoreland's money. T-Bag screwed him there. Would you have rather had a 3 or 4 episode season? Because if Michael's wonderful great plans had worked out, that's what we'd have had. If all of Michael's plans were perfect, then even without the plane, he and Linc would have their passports, they'd have found somebody to make one for LJ, and they'd have been out of the country within a matter of days. There, show's over. I'm actually glad that Michael's plans aren't working the way he wants. We're seeing him as a person and how he handles situations that don't go his way, as opposed to the perfect pretty that can do anything with the flick of his wrist.
25th-Oct-2006 02:31 am (UTC)
This bums the hell out of me.
25th-Oct-2006 03:05 am (UTC)
:(

i wish i didn't have rehearsals on monday night... all i can do is set the dvr to record prison break.

i can't even watch justice.. :(
25th-Oct-2006 04:03 am (UTC)
does anyone know how FOX's other shows rank? or are those good numbers for the fox network? cause for safety, i wish those numbers were higher. :/
25th-Oct-2006 04:24 am (UTC)
I really think that it's partially because people weren't sure it would be on. We already saw so much confusion around LJ when Fox announced that new eps would air on the 23rd. Most people thought it was the 30th. Then, there's the fact that Justice and Prison Break are the only two shows that were actually supposed to air new episodes this week. I'm thinking there was a lot of confusion. I hate putting too much stock in ratings, anyway, because they don't really give an accurate account of who is watching a show.
25th-Oct-2006 07:44 pm (UTC)
I hope your right. It makes sense. Ugh...I try not to read the ratings because it's mostly a downer.
This page was loaded Nov 14th 2019, 5:23 pm GMT.