?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Michael/Sara CRANE Spoiler 
2nd-Oct-2006 01:03 pm
sm: usagi » she is the one named
I finally got my sister into Prison Break (after months of bothering her and telling her its worth it!) she is now officially a permanent resident to Prisney Land. Anywho...I got her upto speed with last weeks episode...and mentioned to her about how all you crafty LJers figuered out the truth behind the phone numbers Michael has been sending Sara. THEN...My sister made a superb discovery about those blasted dots in the first crane....so...

according to this image my sister discovered...along with her own mind...she came to the conclusion that the dots equal the phone number sara is to call to get in touch with michael. She said that where the spaces are between the dots all come together to make a number.

I'm not sure if it's at all true...but it sure does help ease the burning desire to know wtf michael was thinking XD
Comments 
2nd-Oct-2006 05:35 pm (UTC)
hahah, you call it prisney land..that had me rolling.

Michael needs to know that not everyone in the world is a genius like him :)
2nd-Oct-2006 06:23 pm (UTC)
I think sometime last week an entry was posted that basically figured out the dots and numbers, both on this crane and the new ones. The theory in the picture is a good one, but since it's not an actual phone number (apparently, if you called Nika's "phone number" which was given in season one there was an actual recording) and the new theory gives a pretty exact explanation, I don't think this one is valid anymore. I hope I didn't ruin it for you :(

Here'd the link to the post: http://community.livejournal.com/_prisonbreak/586125.html#cutid1
2nd-Oct-2006 06:40 pm (UTC)
thank so much for ruining it for me! GOSH!

I'm just playing! :D lmfao thanks for the link! I can't wait to show my sister. Because I have to be honest...those freaking dots have been driving me CRAZY @_@ Thanks again ♥
2nd-Oct-2006 07:17 pm (UTC)
Haha, they've been driving me crazy too. I'm just glad somebody figured it out, because I know I probably never would've gotten it.
This page was loaded Nov 13th 2019, 12:48 pm GMT.