that girl ☠ (imafuzzball) wrote in _prisonbreak,
that girl ☠
imafuzzball
_prisonbreak

• Mood:

"Subdivision" discussion

Reminder: the AmEx preview can be seen here. Use Fat Joe and 1-800-528-4800 as your ticket in. :o)

So let's see... Haywire's back. If moposh is right (and I'm sure she is), he's been on that bike for more than 5 days. And nobody noticed the weirdo with his prison-issue jumpsuit and football helmet? Unless he was so weird looking and so obvious that he was just ignored.

Sara got another bird. I didn't bother to copy down the number this time. I'm getting a little sick of trying to solve the bird mysteries. I've heard so many "It's definitely this" and "No, I've got the answer" that I'm just going to sit back and let Sara solve it. She's smart, I'm not equipped for puzzles, apparently.

Is it bad that I want T-Bag to stab Jeanette? That creepy bitch was sweet-talking poor T-Bag right into a tizzy ... then she let it drop that she wanted Linc the whole time? Not cool. And why am I starting to think T-Bag is just as smart as Michael? Yeah, he goes about his life differently, but he's not as dumb as he's been playing up. And big words are one of my favorite things. For him to use them and use them properly is amazing for me. :o)

And Michael's board ... europeangoldfinch.net ... there's only one discussion on the site. Well, other than the FAQs, there's only one. Here's a screenshot (click to enlarge):

I think we can safely assume FISH40 is Michael (the Bolshoi Booze thing is a dead giveaway). As the genius MrBill82x pointed out, if you flip Bolshoi Booze and turn it into numbers you can find the coordinates of a place near Mexico. Perhaps where they're going to meet? I don't know.

Poor Sucre. He's heartbroken and pissed. This is clearly the start of the "Dark Sucre" Amaury was talking about. I don't think I like him that way. I also don't like Screaming Michael. And boy was he screaming this episode!

Sara's dad is not long for this world, I'm sure of it. He's started to figure things out. And just when he decided to treat her with some respect and love. It's a shame. :o/

Do I have to say anything about Tweener? I feel bad for the kid, which can only mean one thing. I'll miss you, yo.

What do you think? And what did I totally forget to mention?
Tags: episode 2.06, post episode discussion, subdivision
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 55 comments