?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Cell Wall -“ Otis" - August 28, 2006 
28th-Aug-2006 07:57 pm
Canada's newest hockey heroes

LINCOLN AND MICHAEL PLAN ANOTHER ESCAPE; T-BAG TAKES DRASTIC MEASURES TO GET THE UPPER HAND; TWEENER TAKES A SPRING BREAK; AND BELLICK AND POPE FACE THE MUSIC.

Episode Synopsis:
Abruzzi, Sucre and C-Note make a run for it on their own; Michael and Lincoln plan another breakout - this time to rescue a jailed LJ, whom Mahone targets in his quest to capture the escaped cons; Bellick and Warden Pope face a jury of their peers regarding the prison escape; Tweener hitches a ride with the college crowd; and T-Bag takes drastic measures to get the upper hand.

Cell Wall -“ Otis" - August 28, 2006

West Coast Edition

Season 2, Episode 2(2x02)

You can find information about the Cell Wall here.

Basically, this is where you post your running commentary throughout the episode. This is to keep friends lists unflooded and to prevent spoilers from reaching the eyes of those that haven't seen the episode yet. So any squeeing, mirth, sorrow, random comments, or anything else like that, belongs here.PLEASE INCLUDE SUBJECT LINES IN YOUR COMMENTS!!! It makes topics much easier to find when the threads collapse, and it takes a second to write one out. Just press the "Comment" link and type away!
Enjoy the show!
Comments 
29th-Aug-2006 03:08 am (UTC) - Separate ways
Aww; loved the hug between Sucre and Michael. And the plan goes into action to help LJ
29th-Aug-2006 05:05 am (UTC) - Re: Separate ways
Coming in late..

I loved the hug between Sucre and Michael too. They're my two favorite characters and I just love the friendship between them. I really hope they meet up again in the future.
29th-Aug-2006 05:09 am (UTC) - Re: Separate ways
I love it too; they complement each other in a lot of ways.
29th-Aug-2006 03:21 am (UTC) - Talking to oneself
Guess I am talking to myself tonight, oh well (didn't exactly think people would show up anyways)
29th-Aug-2006 04:27 am (UTC) - Re: Talking to oneself
I would talk to you, but I work until 8:30, so I watch on dvr delay at 9.
29th-Aug-2006 04:31 am (UTC) - Re: Talking to oneself
That's okay :) Somebody will drop by, hopefully.
29th-Aug-2006 03:34 am (UTC) - Uh oh.
Wonder what is going to happen now. Michael has gotten himself into some crazy shit with Lincoln hanging around the outside of the store; should have gone in with him. Should think of a better plan next time.
29th-Aug-2006 05:06 am (UTC) - Re: Uh oh.
Yeah, I think they didn't want to be seen together, but Lincoln should have waited in the ally or something. All of those guys need to stop making eye contact with people. :P
29th-Aug-2006 03:53 am (UTC) - T-Bag
Gotta love the hair

Looks like Tweener and T-Bag are the only ones headed to Utah for the moment.
29th-Aug-2006 05:07 am (UTC) - Re: T-Bag
Possibly Abruzzi too. They didn't really say where he was going, but he could be headed for his family, Fibbonacci, or the money.
29th-Aug-2006 05:13 am (UTC) - Re: T-Bag
From what I have heard, Abruzzi is headed first to his family and Fibbonacci and then he wants to find the money; only time will tell.
29th-Aug-2006 03:56 am (UTC) - oh, they're screwed
Hope Lincoln's going to be okay!
29th-Aug-2006 05:10 am (UTC) - Re: oh, they're screwed
Gah! I know! I was thinking earlier that those cops couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from three feet away, but apparently one of them got lucky. :/

Was the girl who opened the door during the scenes from next week Nika? My sister thought it was, but she looked a lot different, and it seemed like they were going to her for medical help.

Is it Monday yet?
29th-Aug-2006 05:19 am (UTC) - Re: oh, they're screwed
I honestly didn't see it; fortunately I taped the episode, so I can watch it tomorrow night after I watch BB7 and find the things I missed tonight.

I didn't see the previews, until I begged for some, and even then I didn't see Nika, but apparently, she's supposed to be on for a few episodes and create some sort of tension, like she hasn't already.

Ahh, nope, but it does seem like an angonizing wait...
29th-Aug-2006 06:05 am (UTC) - Re: oh, they're screwed
It was Nika. And if it wasn't, I'm going to get yelled at for screaming "NIKA'S BACK!" into my mom's ear.
This page was loaded Nov 13th 2019, 8:15 pm GMT.