?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Someone made quite an impression at the Emmys 
28th-Aug-2006 03:28 pm
LP: Ned blue
From the Denver Post:
The most forward-looking (not to mention hottest) pair all evening was Evangeline Lilly and Wentworth Miller as presenters. Give Lilly an award for carrying off that dress, too.

From TV Envy.com:
9:14pm—The beautiful couple of the night: Evangeline Lilly (Lost) and Wentworth Miller (Prison Break). I’m so blinded by jealousy that I’m barely listening to their category. All other presenters to follow rush back into makeup.

From Monsters and Critics:
I love Prison Break and its star Wentworth Miller but “Hey, Wentworth, when another presenter is talking, give the stage up guy.”
Comments 
28th-Aug-2006 04:26 pm (UTC)
Okay, 9:14 p.m. that's when I need to watch on my tape.

Wasn't there a third guy with them? I saw three in a pic. I guess he wasn't beautiful.

Evangeline did look pretty and Wentworth, well, it goes without saying as he is the Pretty. :)
28th-Aug-2006 04:38 pm (UTC)
Yeah, there was another guy, but I didn't recognize him.

My bf is in love with Evangeline and I love Went, so it was lovely to see them together. :o) We could have double-dated!

I taped it too, so I'll be fast-forwarding my way through it as well.
28th-Aug-2006 04:42 pm (UTC)
I really liked Evangeline's gown at the GGs. I have mixed feelings about her. Didn't she leave her husband for Dominic M?

Now I'm presuming that this double date would have you paired with Went and bf paired with Eva. Correct?
28th-Aug-2006 04:46 pm (UTC)
She's never been married, as far as I know. She just fell in love with a hobbit.

And yes, I'd be with Went, of course! Well, it wouldn't really have to be a double date. We could totally ditch them.
28th-Aug-2006 06:24 pm (UTC)
They were my favorite presenters of the night.
28th-Aug-2006 10:20 pm (UTC)
Apparently, you are not the only one.
28th-Aug-2006 10:30 pm (UTC)
I didn't think so.
28th-Aug-2006 06:55 pm (UTC)
Were there any other shots of Went during the ceremony? If I'd been in charge, the camera would have been on him the entire three hours! :D
28th-Aug-2006 07:51 pm (UTC)
yeah, and did he do any interviews - at all?!
28th-Aug-2006 08:03 pm (UTC)
yucor said he wasn't on the Red Carpet Show. Idiots!

I doubt he did any interviews as this is his first Emmys, he wasn't nominated, and was only a presenter. Plus, at award shows they are more interested in the women and what/who they're wearing.
28th-Aug-2006 10:12 pm (UTC)
Did you check michaelandsara.org? She's got a bunch in her gallery.
28th-Aug-2006 10:18 pm (UTC)
I meant during the telecast. I was going to look at my tape of the show and wondered if I should just go to 9:14 p.m. when he presented or if the camera was on him at any other time during the telecast.
28th-Aug-2006 10:29 pm (UTC)
Oh... I still haven't watched it yet. I'm busy catching up on all the gossip and eating dinner.
29th-Aug-2006 12:23 am (UTC)
I'm glad people noticed Wentworth, even if it's just for being pretty. Because, let's face it - unless you're blind, how can you not notice him? Hopefully, next year, they'll take notice of his talent too and get nominated for his role in PB.

29th-Aug-2006 01:31 am (UTC)
I'm sure of it. How can they not?
This page was loaded Nov 11th 2019, 10:34 pm GMT.