?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
"Behind the Walls" 
23rd-Oct-2005 11:53 am
bri - pink
I think it might have been yesterday, but my TiVo picked up something on 'Prison Break' on Fox. I watched it last night and it was cast interviews of them telling the story of PB and how it all started... and Wentworth was SO hot. It was cool listening to him talk, so sophisticated.

Did anyone else catch this?
Comments 
23rd-Oct-2005 04:13 pm (UTC)
You mean the "Behind the Walls" special? The PB fandom has been all over that for weeks.
23rd-Oct-2005 04:20 pm (UTC)
I've been on the group for awhile now, and watching it was the first I had seen/heard of it. I haven't even seen anything previewed on Fox for it. Anyway, I'm glad that I got the chance to see it.
23rd-Oct-2005 06:47 pm (UTC)
I saw some of it last week and it's on again today at 6:00 p.m. Needless to say, I plan on watching it.
24th-Oct-2005 01:16 pm (UTC)
damn it, i missed it again .. :-( ...

does anyone know when (if) it's going to be aired again?
24th-Oct-2005 01:44 pm (UTC)
I don't think it will be on again as it was to get you interested in watching the show when it returns tonight.
24th-Oct-2005 12:48 pm (UTC)
Okay, I've seen the whole show now. It was cool to hear about the tattoo and see how it is applied. I was wondering how they designed the tattoo as it is pretty elaborate. BTW, if you want more info on the tattoo go to http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/ and click on features.
24th-Oct-2005 06:08 pm (UTC)
I was looking forward to watching it but they aired some other stuff instead. :( stupid fox.

good thing i already downloaded it! :)
24th-Oct-2005 06:43 pm (UTC)
That sucks. I was so worried that would happen, but it didn't.
This page was loaded Nov 20th 2019, 9:49 pm GMT.