?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
FYI ... 
22nd-Oct-2005 08:48 pm
Driving Nowhere (Peyton)
i finally saw "the human stain" ...

i really liked it ... the story was good ... a little slow moving at times, but a good film ...

wentworth was great ... of course ... he's got a pretty important role, but not toooo many scenes, but he's pretty powerful ...

this was by far the very best role that i have ever seen nicole kidman play ... and i've never been a fan of hers, but this role changed my mind about her ...

so i definately recommend it ...

just wanted to share that ...
Comments 
23rd-Oct-2005 12:56 am (UTC)
i still need to watch it.
but they never show it on regular cable.. always them damn movie channels.
and i can't sleep to find it in stores either.. i've checked virgin and target...
23rd-Oct-2005 01:09 am (UTC)
i could never find it in stores either, i finally just ordered it from amazon.com ...
23rd-Oct-2005 01:14 am (UTC)
*slaps head*
Why did I not think of that earlier?

Thanks for the idea. :D
23rd-Oct-2005 01:23 am (UTC)
I Tivoed it a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't watched it yet.
23rd-Oct-2005 01:41 am (UTC)
I read that book and I was thinking about watching that but didn't since rottentomatoes.com just gives it 41%, and it a pretty low score considering the two major stars in it! Of course I wanted to watch it because of Wentworth... Thanks for the tip. Now I probably will watch it.
23rd-Oct-2005 01:57 am (UTC)
but not toooo many scenes

Dude if went just appears and says "booh" that's enough :D lol :D

Thnx for the rec hun .. I will soo see it in the near future :)
24th-Oct-2005 03:21 am (UTC)
i watched it this morning and thats exactly what i was thinking! was a good movie. Went was awesome and i wish he had more parts. and i never liked Kidman either - but in this move - she was good and not annoying. i did have to rewind the part where Went was naked though. rewinded it like 3 times. haha.
24th-Oct-2005 02:10 pm (UTC)
yeah, i did enjoy his nude scene ... and his kissing scene ...

and his boxing scenes ...

ok, fine, i enjoyed all of his scenes ... i'll admit it ... ;-)

and as for nicole kidman, it just kind of struck me during one scene the first time i was watching it, that i was really enjoying her role, that i was really impressed with the character she played, and her portrayal ...

and i found her to breath-takingly beautiful too ...

so when i watched it the second time (yeah, i watched it twice this weekend) i paid more attention to her from her first scene on ... and i really was very moved by her ...
24th-Oct-2005 03:01 pm (UTC)
haha. yeah all his scenes were amazing. i could watch him all day long. oh wait. i did that yesterday! (PB marathon!) i really was shocked with nicole kidman too. i usually hate her in movies and avoid any that she plays a big role in. she did very well in this one though.
24th-Oct-2005 04:35 pm (UTC)
yeah, i watched most of the marathon, i had to go out at about 5ish to run some errands, but i had set my dvr to record the whole marathon ... so i have them to watch and re-watch until the first season comes out on dvd ... :-)

24th-Oct-2005 04:44 pm (UTC)
p.s. i love your icon .. it's awesome ...

i love the pics of him from that photoshoot ...
24th-Oct-2005 05:32 pm (UTC)
thank you - i love them too - youve seen my layout havent you? its got those pics on it. i have a few icons of Went i need to post for everyone.
24th-Oct-2005 07:39 pm (UTC)
i have those pics from that photoshoot on my screensaver ... whenever my puter at work in inactive for three minutes, it pops up with a bunch of pics of him from photoshoots and from the show ... i'm a dork, i know ..

i saw your layout ... i love it ... i have this great banner i got from someone else that would match my colors for my journal, but i don't know how to add the banner to my journal page ... :-( ... i'm kind of live journal retarded ...
25th-Oct-2005 02:14 am (UTC)
lol. well - if you want - i could help you pimp out your journal - lj graphics are now my new hobby. lemme know. id love to help ya! im working crazy hours this week - but i am off on friday - i could help you then if you want. ;)
24th-Oct-2005 03:52 pm (UTC)
Haven't seen it yet. The title alone was enough to scare me off when it came out, plus the lackluster reviews. But now I know that Went is in it, it is on my must-see list. :)
24th-Oct-2005 04:37 pm (UTC)
i thought the title was a little weird until i actually saw the movie, and then you see that it really fits ... it's nothing gross or anything like that ...

i hadn't heard any reviews (good or bad) about the movie .. i hadn't even heard about the movie until it was mentioned that wentworth was in it ... then i looked it up and the premise of the movie was interesting ...

definately check it out ...
24th-Oct-2005 06:11 pm (UTC)
my local hollywood video has only one copy of it. and everytime I go, it's always checked out! :(
24th-Oct-2005 06:48 pm (UTC)
Does your library have movies you can check out?
24th-Oct-2005 07:45 pm (UTC)
that sux ... can you see if they can hold it and call you when it comes in?

blockbuster used to do that for me ..
This page was loaded Nov 14th 2019, 5:36 pm GMT.