?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Hi! Bit of art, just character studies to fill in the time whilst… 
9th-Aug-2006 04:57 pm
Captain Swan in the snow
Hi! Bit of art, just character studies to fill in the time whilst waiting for new season! Was going to draw Sucre next, but guys with no hair? Hard to draw. You can tell Ive had trouble on the one of Linc. That's one difficult melon *sigh*. Cant' win 'em all. But I have so much Dom love that I had to try.

alt

alt

Comments 
9th-Aug-2006 07:19 am (UTC)
Your art is really awesome, love that Michael one. Thanks for posting! =d
9th-Aug-2006 07:20 am (UTC)
i REALLY like those. i love the expression of concentration on Michael's face. u got the eyes, like, dead on.

ok i know u wanna do Sucre but plz plz plz do T-Bag sometime?!
9th-Aug-2006 07:32 am (UTC)
Thanks very much! I promise Ill try T-Bag. Gotta love Knepper!
11th-Aug-2006 01:16 am (UTC)
*g* indeed u do. Knepper is fabulous :D
9th-Aug-2006 08:04 am (UTC)
Whoa, those are amazing! I really wish I could draw that well. Beautiful work!
9th-Aug-2006 09:22 am (UTC)
Those are great :) Absolutely love the Michael one!!!
14th-Aug-2006 12:07 pm (UTC)
Thanks Bel!
9th-Aug-2006 09:39 am (UTC)
They're excellent!
I love the Michael one. You really got the intensity thing he has going on.
9th-Aug-2006 01:08 pm (UTC) - Can I post your Michael drawing in my MSN space?
Wonderful! Can I post your Michael drawing in my MSN space? Of course I will credit to you. Thanks!
9th-Aug-2006 01:15 pm (UTC) - Re: Can I post your Michael drawing in my MSN space?
Thanks! I dont actually know what MSN space is, can you give me a link?
Thanks
9th-Aug-2006 01:26 pm (UTC) - Re: Can I post your Michael drawing in my MSN space?
It's my blog. the address is
http://sdfanclub.spaces.live.com/
9th-Aug-2006 01:36 pm (UTC) - Re: Can I post your Michael drawing in my MSN space?
I see, I'd rather not have it on a blog other than my own LJ, hope you dont mind. But you can link to lots of PB fanart (including some of mine) at http://www.fanart-central.net/cat-4342.php

9th-Aug-2006 01:45 pm (UTC) - Re: Can I post your Michael drawing in my MSN space?
It's okay. And thanks for providing the link.
9th-Aug-2006 02:07 pm (UTC)
Wow. These are great! You don't know how much I envy you. I have no talent whatsoever when it comes to drawing and that's my biggest frustration. That's why I just make digital art - icons, wallpapers - coz I can't make anything decent with a pencil.

I love the way you did Michael's eyes. Great job!
9th-Aug-2006 11:46 pm (UTC)
Thankyou! And digital art is no easy thing, I wouldnt have a clue about that stuff!
9th-Aug-2006 06:05 pm (UTC)
Your art is amazing. In the Micheal one you captured everything in his eyes. It might just be the first peice of art that looked so close to being an acual person. (that I've seen) Hopefully that makes sense. And the Dom one is good too, I'd say you got his headshape right, and I wouldnt have been able to tell you had trouble. Great work.
PS. I would love to see a Sucre!
9th-Aug-2006 11:49 pm (UTC)
Thanks so much! I'm Still up in the air about Sucre, want to draw T-Bag but really want to draw Sara again. Ill see how I go!
9th-Aug-2006 06:24 pm (UTC)
Those are really good! Nice job.
9th-Aug-2006 09:43 pm (UTC)
I love these 2 images. Michael, especially, looks so... Michael-ish? :)
9th-Aug-2006 09:52 pm (UTC)
I don't usually comment on art mainly because I'm an art snob (hey, at least I admit it!), but these are really great.

Did you use pencils or pastels?
9th-Aug-2006 11:54 pm (UTC)
Hi art snob! hehe. Thanks so much! It's all pencil. Are you the one that draws those awesome little PB comics? *snugs them*
10th-Aug-2006 12:05 am (UTC)
No, but I wish I did! I make all the odd T-Bag stuff at hold_my_pocket. I am but a mere nobody in the PB art world. :o( My bf is an artist, so we are constantly at museums and stuff.
10th-Aug-2006 12:07 am (UTC)
But I have so much Dom love that I had to try.
I know what you mean, I love linc too!
pretty good job!
10th-Aug-2006 08:55 pm (UTC)
I definately like the first one.It's waaayyy cool.
11th-Aug-2006 05:25 am (UTC)
Wow. I'm blown away. Those are so good. I actually draw a little bit too, but I always have trouble with making both sides even. You're very talented.
Would you mind if I added you to my friends list? I would really like to see all your work as you post it.
11th-Aug-2006 07:29 am (UTC)
Thanks! and hehe, love the icon. Friend away if ya like! If you want to see the other PB drawings,they are in my gallery. Have a great weekend!
This page was loaded Nov 14th 2019, 12:20 pm GMT.