?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
UK convention organisers Starfury have just announced a Prison Break… 
7th-Aug-2006 11:54 am
UK convention organisers Starfury have just announced a Prison Break convetion in May next year.

The exact date is to be confirmed but they've just announced Robert as the first confirmed guest! That is worth the ticket price alone for me! Yay for T-Bag he is my fav

Starfury's website it http://www.starfury.co.uk but there only seems to be info on the con on the message board at the moment.

ARGH
Comments 
7th-Aug-2006 11:08 am (UTC)
That'd be cool. Too bad it's not here in the States. I've always wanted to visit the UK, maybe I can make a vacation out of it. :o)
7th-Aug-2006 12:06 pm (UTC)
Damn, that's the same time that the Supernatural one is. :o

... I'll have to find a way to go both.
7th-Aug-2006 12:54 pm (UTC)
Supernatural? Holy Shit your kiddin!!!!!! Is Dean gonna be there!! Ah what do I do? have you got a url for the Supernatural one?
7th-Aug-2006 01:01 pm (UTC)
http://www.rogueevent.co.uk/asylum/index.html

Just Jared is confirmed so far, but considering it's going to be for Smallville and Supernatural, I'd expect Jensen to be there too.
7th-Aug-2006 01:43 pm (UTC)
Ah right cool thanks :) I so hope he does I love Jensen
7th-Aug-2006 12:45 pm (UTC)
Have fun.
7th-Aug-2006 04:13 pm (UTC)
Ya know... I've always wanted to take a trip to London. Hmmm LoL
7th-Aug-2006 05:27 pm (UTC)
WHAT?! after having lived in England for 12 years, i move to America & FINALLY get to see the season 2 premiere at the same time as the Americans do... & then ROB KNEPPER COMES TO ENGLAND?! *hurls self on the floor & cries*

...yeah ok, a little overdramatic but OHMYGOSH the IRONY. argh. Rob's my fav :(
7th-Aug-2006 07:26 pm (UTC)
Aww (((HUGS)))
8th-Aug-2006 04:10 am (UTC)
*sniffles* thanks. i am still not over this lol. mannnnnnn. *goes off to sit in a corner & "meh"*
8th-Aug-2006 06:26 am (UTC)
Im so sorry I know how I would feel if it happened to me :(
8th-Aug-2006 06:27 am (UTC)
aww thanks. nah i'll get over it, i expect, i'm just a bit bummed out cuz nobody in the big US TV shows EVER comes to England, u no?
8th-Aug-2006 01:35 pm (UTC)
I know!!! I mean I went to a convention recently and I met Giles from Buffy but thats really as big as it got
I was totally shocked to hear that PB are having their first one here
9th-Aug-2006 03:57 am (UTC)
oh that's neat. my friend went to a Buffy convention a few years ago & met James Marsters. i flew to Hawaii one time to meet Elvira Mistress of the Dark but that's about as close as i've got lol. oh & i met Nadia Almada from BB5 & Kemal Shain from BB6 cuz they were in pantomime. hehehe. but oh man, meeting Robert would be... *thud*.
This page was loaded Nov 18th 2019, 11:10 am GMT.