?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Happy Birthday to Frank 
8th-Jun-2006 07:08 pm
Frank Grillo (Nick Savrinn) is celebrating his birthday today  - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Comments 
9th-Jun-2006 01:00 am (UTC)
He's so damn sexy.. why did they decided to kill of his character?? Why?? Whhyyyyyyy!?
9th-Jun-2006 01:56 am (UTC)
That's a question a lot of fans have been asking.

9th-Jun-2006 04:06 am (UTC)
The man has some smokin' biceps, doesn't he.
Hey, I was in Boston over the weekend, actually Watertown, and my friend mentioned a neighbor with your same first name. I asked, "does she share an apartment with her sister?" thinking wouldn't that be the coincidence to end all coincidences, but was told no. Guess it wasn't you.
We went to Sunday brunch at Stephanie's on Newbury Street, which was amazing. If you ever go there, I highly recommend the frittered french toast. Talk about your foodgasms.
9th-Jun-2006 10:28 am (UTC)
Very nice eye candy and an amazing actor too!

Next time you're going to be in the area let me know and we can make plans to meet up.
9th-Jun-2006 06:37 am (UTC)
Happy Birthday, Frank.

Man so many PB stars birthdays in June.
9th-Jun-2006 02:08 pm (UTC)
Is he dead?Noooo..We're going to see the 16th episode this week and I think I spoiled myself *cries*
9th-Jun-2006 09:24 pm (UTC)
So sorry that someone spoiled the remaining episodes for you :(

There are some great scenes coming up with Frank (Nick) - enjoy those.
10th-Jun-2006 12:21 pm (UTC)
Luckily I don't know how he died =)
10th-Jun-2006 12:27 pm (UTC)
Just stay away from any episode discussions and you'll be ok. Many things are going to happen before the season ends and enjoy all of them, especially the scenes with Frank in them.
10th-Jun-2006 12:31 pm (UTC)
I don't read spoilers I was here because it was his birthday :)And I still can't believe he died.He is so helpful to Veronica :(
10th-Jun-2006 12:40 pm (UTC)
Veronica without Nick I just can't see happening. She is such a weak character (IMO of course) and everything that has happened has been thanks to Nick.

If you ever have the chance check to check out the other shows that Frank has appeared in I'd highly recommend them. Don't know where you're located but "Blind Justice" has been putting up all over the world. There is a link on Frank's website, http://www.frank-grillo.com/, to a short movie he was in called SIMPLICITY that is very good. Lots of info on the site and slowly I've been going back and adding in dvd information on everything.
10th-Jun-2006 12:56 pm (UTC)
I'm in Turkey and and I'm afraid the show didn't aired in here.Thank you for the site by the way it's great.And you're very interested in Frank I guess, he's one of my fav. characters on the show, after Michael =)
10th-Jun-2006 01:01 pm (UTC)
It might show up there some day. I read somewhere that it was either France or Spain that was seeing it for the first time.

Thanks for the nice compliment in regards to the site. You guessed it I'm a fan of Frank's and webmistress to the site. On June 8 Frank celebrated his birthday and it was also the birthday for the website too. In my LJ I posted a bunch of pics of Frank on that day if you want to check it out.

Nick and Linc are my favs :)
10th-Jun-2006 01:13 pm (UTC)
I definetely want to check them out and thank you for being that kind to me when I was sad =)
10th-Jun-2006 01:24 pm (UTC)
Sorry to hear that you're sad :( Hopefully, you're feeling a little bit better now.

Please leave a comment in my LJ and let me know what you think of the pics. There is a variety of them there from different shows that Frank has appeared in.
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 2:35 am GMT.