Escape is just the beginning.
Fox High-Fives Stability 
19th-May-2006 09:45 am
Snow White
This is in today's Daily Variety:

*Note: Article is very long so I'm only including the part about Prison Break*

Fox High-Fives Stability
by Denise Martin and Michael Learmonth

...."On Mondays in fall, 'Prison Break' will stay planted at 8 p.m., followed by 'Vanished,' about the disappearance of a senator's wife. In January, '24' will take over from 'Prison Break' and air Mondays at 9. 

To help appease fans, Liguori noted that this season, the story arcs in 'Prison Break' would be designed specifically around the anticipated hiatus."
Comments 
19th-May-2006 06:34 pm (UTC)
I think now that the writers, producers, etc. know that PB will be on hiatus, they will be able to better plan with cliffhangers and such.
19th-May-2006 06:36 pm (UTC)
Since I don't subscribe to Variety, can you email me the whole article? My email is maurine7@aol.com.

Thank you.
19th-May-2006 07:01 pm (UTC)
I would, but the only way to nab it online is if you subscribe. We get the paper itself in my office, so I skim it every morning. We don't have an online subscription. The article in its entirety spanned three pages. Sorry! I'd be transcribing for hours. :)
19th-May-2006 08:30 pm (UTC)
Oh, okay. I thought you got the online version. I understand. :)
20th-May-2006 03:07 am (UTC)
To help appease fans... the story arcs... would be designed specifically around the anticipated hiatus."

Yaay! Both of my favorite shows are going to be doing this, and I think it makes such a difference.
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 2:40 am GMT.