?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
in another life, will you be my woman? 
27th-Apr-2006 05:06 pm
tophat

Considering the situation Michael met Sara in Prison Break, they seem to have no future at all. I mean, be practical, Michael did rob the bank, and now he is going to break his brother and other inmates out of the prison. That means he has to serve many more years in prison in the future. So how many girls will agree to wait for him? I have to say I will not, even the man is as gorgeous as Michael Scofield / Wentworth Miller.

But if we can change the setting of Prison Break in another era, in which the legal system is not as mature as today, they could have a brighter future. For instance, earlier 19th century, England. Eventually, Michael and Sara can flee to the New World to begin their new life. However, the conspiracy plot need to be adapted to the new setting.

Just a thought, anyone wants to write a fanfic of Michael & Sara in a different era?

Comments 
27th-Apr-2006 09:04 pm (UTC)
That's an interesting idea. If I wasn't swamped with work and my own fic to write, I might've tackled it. I'd be interested to see who picks it up.
27th-Apr-2006 09:09 pm (UTC)
I have to admit that I am intrigued. And I have been wanting to start a fic. We shall see if I can squeeze it in. I'll let you guys know...
28th-Apr-2006 02:06 am (UTC)
Not errribly sure, I mean, would Sara have been a doctor in a prison during the 19th century? Maybe a scullery maid or something. Interesting idea, if you can get it to work.
28th-Apr-2006 02:43 am (UTC)
She doesn't have to be a doctor.
This page was loaded Dec 4th 2020, 5:25 am GMT.