that girl ☠ (imafuzzball) wrote in _prisonbreak,
that girl ☠
imafuzzball
_prisonbreak

From Watch With Kristin *Spoilers*

From lovingspoilers: Prison Break. Hey, Kristin! I need to know more about Prison Break! It's killing me not knowing who is going to die.
Like I said, there are a total of five deaths, but only two are really noteworthy. One is someone who won't shock you all that much. The other is someone who is so integral to the show, I actually think that there must be some way that they are bringing this person back. He or she appears very dead in the finale, but I just, well, I can't imagine them not bringing this person back for the second season!

From senseoman: When you said, "Lincoln gets out of prison and leaves Michael behind," were you referring to what happened in the last episode? That he got out of Joliet Prison before Michael?
Yes. And just wait till you see who shows up at the scene of the accident!

From vince: How evil is the vice president? Is she just doing her duty for the greater good, or is she a bona fide baddie?
Bona fide baddie--like, the kind of bad that make the president on 24 look like a sheep. She has some serious evildoing to do in these last episodes that's gonna be deadly.

Tags: e! online, spoilers
Subscribe

• Scoop from Watch With Kristin

Prison Break: There Will Be Blood When Wentworth Miller bleeds, you pay attention. That's the clear message in our email inbox, which is flooded…

• Spoilers for the season premiere!

I posted this in my journal, but figured it made more sense to post them here, too. :) Spoilers: Vague and indirect, just the way I like them.…

• More of PB at Press Tour

TCA press tour: ‘Prison Break’ing news The turnout for Fox’s “Prison Break” breakfast disappointed– no Wentworth Miller; no Sarah Wayne Callies,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 14 comments

• Scoop from Watch With Kristin

Prison Break: There Will Be Blood When Wentworth Miller bleeds, you pay attention. That's the clear message in our email inbox, which is flooded…

• Spoilers for the season premiere!

I posted this in my journal, but figured it made more sense to post them here, too. :) Spoilers: Vague and indirect, just the way I like them.…

• More of PB at Press Tour

TCA press tour: ‘Prison Break’ing news The turnout for Fox’s “Prison Break” breakfast disappointed– no Wentworth Miller; no Sarah Wayne Callies,…