?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Just a question about an old episode 
20th-Apr-2006 09:24 pm
Amy

So I was rewatching an old episode and wondered about the tiny black dot thing that Michael dug out of his arm, and gave to Lincoln to swallow so he could get to the infirmary. What exactly was it? I know it doesn't seem relevant anymore, but they never fully explained it (correct me if I'm wrong) and you never know - it could pop up again in another episode. It looked too flat to be a bullet. Did Michael have it in his arm from a previous injury, or did he plant it in there beforehand as a "just in case" plan (likely, since his tattoo seemed to indicate its exact location in his arm)? But how did he plant it in there? Or was it meant to be used in another part of his plan, and he was just desperate to get Linc out?

Was this ever explained, and if not, any thoughts? :)
Comments 
20th-Apr-2006 10:13 am (UTC)
Lincoln swallowed the pill, it's what made him sick enough to go to sick bay and as such be there for when the breakout would occur...I think!!
20th-Apr-2006 12:57 pm (UTC)
Yep, I got that, but I was wondering how Michael got the black dot thing into his arm in the first place? Deliberately/planning ahead, or from a previous injury?

Good thinking on his part though, either way. :)
20th-Apr-2006 05:04 pm (UTC)
I'm thinking he had it planted there just in case he would need it.
21st-Apr-2006 01:27 am (UTC)
I think it was deliberate, a way to find the pill. The man always has a plan!
20th-Apr-2006 01:05 pm (UTC)
Michael must have had it implanted in there before he robbed the bank. His tattoo let him know where it was so he could get it when necessary.

I was a pill that made Linc sick and made Sara think Linc had food poisoning. Mike had it wrapped in something in his arm.
21st-Apr-2006 05:46 am (UTC)
for most of the episode, I was absolutely convinced it was a suicide pill...it had me *completely* freaked, until I finally figured out what it was really for! I was all *NOOOO! DON'T EAT IT, LINCOLN!!!* *lol*
This page was loaded Dec 4th 2020, 5:58 am GMT.