moposh (moposh) wrote in _prisonbreak,
moposh
moposh
_prisonbreak

Frank Grillo: Colin Farrell a Better Work Mate as a Grown Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank Grillo: Colin Farrell a Better Work Mate as a Grown Up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith
Apr 13, 2006

Working with Colin Farrell on the currently shooting "Pride & Glory" is poles apart from his first costarring stint with Farrell for Frank Grillo.

Grillo -- known as advocacy lawyer Nick Savrinn to "Prison Break" fans -- says he and Farrell "got to be friends when we did 'Minority Report' for Steven Spielberg, but then we lost touch.

He's totally different now. He's cleaned himself up, and he's real committed to the work. He's grown up -- became a father a couple of years ago.

I liked him before, but you always had the sense he was about to blow up. He was a cocky Irishman, deservedly so. Now, though, he's so focused. Working with him is absolutely fantastic. We're about a month into the movie and it's going great."

In "Pride & Glory," Farrell and Grillo play a pair of "bad cops -- to the core. We're real mean." The gritty drama, which also stars Ed Norton, Samantha Morton and Jon Voight, has to do with "a family of corrupt cops."

For a while, Grillo was making the feature in New York while finishing up his work on this season's "Prison Break" in Chicago -- and doing the pilot for Callie Khouri's "Hollis & Rae" drama series in Savannah, Ga.

He wants us to know, "There's a great twist in the back nine episodes of 'Prison Break' this season. It'll start showing up very soon." So stay tuned.
Tags: articles, frank grillo
Subscribe

• "PRISON BREAK" PLANS ITS GREATEST ESCAPE YET

Sad news and some s4 spoilers included... "PRISON BREAK" PLANS ITS GREATEST ESCAPE YET AS SERIES COMES TO A CLOSE THIS SPRING The greatest escape…

• New Article

This came out in my local paper. It's about the girl who play's Gretchen's daughter.…

• Ausiello on Prison Break

Question: I think I speak for almost everyone when I say that Michael shouldn't get a new love interest so soon after Sara's death on Prison Break.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments