• I am so glad Michael and Veronica did not have sex.
• Was glad to hear Michael doesn't like blondes. ;)
• Whose grave was Michael digging up at the end?
• What does boLshoi booze have to do with anything? Color me confused. And who was that man he got the piece of paper from? "I want what I want." LOL
• It was interesting seeing a different Michael.
• Why didn't Crab and that other guy let Linc into his apartment?
• Bellick and Sarah together were funny. It was interesting to see a different side of Bellick, but next time you ask a girl out, don't mention a coupon or gift card!
• They changed Sucre's bio. That's why I was a little confused when I watched last night's episode. The following is what it used to be: "Fernando Sucre was born and raised in the city of Chicago, where he had multiple encounters with the Illinois justice system growing up in the Humboldt Park area. Sucre's mother felt he was destined to a life spent in and out of prison, so in an effort to save him, she sent him to live with his aunt in New York to hopefully give him a fresh start.
In New York, Sucre's life began to turn around. He got a steady job as a parking lot attendant and met the love of his life, Maricruz Delgado. Most importantly, he was avoiding trouble and keeping his record clean.
Then Sucre came back to Humboldt Park for a visit and what began as a night out with his old friends turned into a conviction for aggravated robbery when they held up two liquor stores with an unloaded firearm."
If you check out the Sucre's bio on the PB Web site, you'll see it's totally different from what it used to be. They changed it to fit Sucre's new history.
They also changed Sucre's crime from two counts of Aggravated Robbery to one count. And his sentence has gone from 17 years to 5 years! Wow!!!
• I was disappointed with T-Bag's story. I would have liked to have seen more. If Susan were his gf, why did he call her Mrs. Hollander or whatever when she answered the door? Was he just with her so he could get to her kids? Had he really changed? Where did this take place? I got the idea it was in Chicago (like all the other stories), but I thought T-Bag got transferred to Fox River from Alabama due to overcrowding. (See below--bio change.) Rob did have some good lines in that scene with Susan at the prison.
They also changed T-Bag's bio. It used to say, "When Bagwell landed in Fox River, its chapter of the Alliance was non-existent. Thanks to the charismatic “T-Bag,” two and a half years later it is one of the most powerful gangs in the prison." Now it says T-Bag arrived in FR 10 months ago and has had visits from Susan Hollander (previously it said he had had no visitors).
• They changed C-Note's bio and crime too. And Nick has now helped exonerate 13 death row inmates versus 9 just a few months ago! And David's crime has been increased to grand larceny from theft!!Geez...so much for that two year plan.
• They should have thought of the character histories in the beginning.
• I wish someone had taught me that multiplication trick when I was learning the tables.
• It did not dawn on me until after the show was over that Terrence had had his teeth removed so his teeth could be buried with the corpse in case dental records were later used to identify the body. Youch...that's dedication.
• Overall, good episode again.