moposh (moposh) wrote in _prisonbreak,
moposh
moposh
_prisonbreak

Last night's episode was FANTASTIC!!!!

Last night's episode was so great. So many wonderful scenes. When it was over, I rewatched the beginning and then the part where Michael got burned to the end. I think Sara suspects a CO burned Michael. I've read the listing for the April 10 episode and it looks like there will be consequences to this burning. I don't want to say what in case people don't want to be spoiled.

• When I saw the guy in the viewing room, I thought, “That’s the guy from Crime Story!”

• Loved the scene between Sucre, Pope, and Bellick. “Who’s Matlock?” LOL

• I felt Michael’s pain as Sucre ripped that shirt off him. OUCH!!!

• Sara was so sweet to Michael when he woke up.

• The guy who dropped off the papers to the judge is Lincoln’s father. How does Samantha know him??? And how did he get hold of the papers??

• When I saw Samantha and Paul in the VP’s office, I thought it strange that Sam was slumped in that chair. I’m glad Caroline addressed it. Ha!

• I guess Michael didn’t make a copy of his tattoo. Now what’s he going to do?

• Are we going to see a return of the cellmate from Hell, Haywire? Hmmm….maybe Haywire remembers what was on the tat. After all, he was drawing the “pathway to Hell.”

• Why weren’t there any Secret Service Agents with the VP at the morgue?

• I’m glad they explained the snow in May.

• PB is educational!!! I learnt a new word:

de•bride•ment (d br d-mä , d -br d m nt)
n.
Surgical excision of dead, devitalized, or contaminated tissue and removal of foreign matter from a wound.

debridement
n : surgical removal of foreign material and dead tissue from a wound in order to prevent infection and promote healing

Tags: by the skin and the teeth, episode 1.15, post episode discussion
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments