December 27th, 2006

faith
  • moposh

Wentworth Miller in Australia

Wentworth Miller in Australia
27 December 2006
Actor Wentworth Miller has been spotted enjoying a holiday in Australia.

The star of hit show Prison Break and blockbuster movie Underworld, was seen enjoying a meal with friends in Sydney.

Miller was the star guest on a luxury cruise ship which took holidaymakers around Sydney Harbour.

During his visit, the actor took the time to stop and talk with fans, all of whom were impressed by their idol.

'He s so nice. I met him at Pancakes on the Rocks [a restaurant] in Sydney,' lucky fan Natalie told website justjared.com.

'At first I thought he might have just been a lookalike but when I heard him speak I knew it was the real deal. We asked him what he was doing here and he mentioned that he was holidaying and that his sister currently lives in Melbourne.'

It is unclear how long Miller will remain in Australia for, but with his sister living in the country, the star is sure to return some time soon.

© Adfero Ltd
tophat

MiSa Music Video Request - Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars

I am listening to Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars. I think it will be a good song for a MiSa fan video.

The lyrics:

We'll do it all   Everything    On our own
We don't need   Anything    Or anyone
If I lay here   If I just lay here    Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know    How to say   How I feel
Those three words    Are said too much   They're not enough
If I lay here   If I just lay here   Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told   Before we get too old   Show me a garden that's burstin’ into life
Let's waste time   Chasing cars   Around our heads
I need your grace   To remind me   To find my own
If I lay here   If I just lay here   Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told   Before we get too old   Show me a garden that's bursting into life
All that I am   All that I ever was   It’s here in your perfect eyes   They're all I can see
I don't know where   Confused about how as well   Just know that these things   Will never change for us at all

There is a "Michael thinks about Sara" deleted scene from PB S1 DVD, which can be used in this video. Also there're plenty of footage from PB in which either Michael or Sara on a bed (Ohhhh~~~)

Prison Break Special

I found this on the TV Guide website:

A recap of the season so far and a preview of the remaining nine episodes. Also: interviews with cast members Wentworth Miller; Dominic Purcell; Sarah Wayne Callies; William Fichtner; Wade Williams; Paul Adelstein; Robert Knepper; and Silas Weir Mitchell.

It says it will air January 8th. Is this gonna air on FOX or somewere else? I would love to see this!
  • Current Music
    John Mayer - Only Heart
  • Tags