November 21st, 2006

faith

Looking Good!

nielsen ratings

(fast national numbers for monday, november 20, 2006)

Here are the highlights of the 18 ad-sustained programs that aired in primetime on the broadcast networks last night:

Next up was FOX (households: 5.7/9, #3; adults 18-49: 3.5, #3) with a new "Prison Break" (households: 5.9/9, #6; adults 18-49: 4.0, #5)…

Fox came in sixth place out of 18 for the night overall and fifth place in the 18-49 demos. From last week, they improved in their rankings and in their 18-49 demos.
SPN: Impala

Season One on Sale

First off, I'm sorry I didn't post this Saturday. So, I'm late alerting you to the Circuit City sale, and early on the Best Buy one.

Circuit City has Prison Break: Season One for $22.99 through tomorrow (11/22). It seems to be in-store only, since it's listed for $49.99 on their website. My CC didn't have the sale price listed but it rang up the right price on the register. They also have 24: Season One for $22.99.

If your Circuit City is out of stock, you should be able to take the ad (if you have it) to Walmart or Best Buy for a price match.

---

Best Buy will have Prison Break: Season One for $19.99 on Friday and Saturday (11/24 - 11/25). It should be available online and in stores.