?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
April 11th, 2006 
02:33 am - eps
ok, i looked in the rules, and there was nothing against this, i dont think, and if there is, please delete....but tonight was the first episode EVER that i have missed, i know, im devistated...but my uncle got me tickets to see queen, so what's a girl to do!? anyways, is there anyway i could download this ep? im going to as prison break eps as well, but i love this community and thought someone might have answers...TIA
I just joined and was wondering (since many of you have seen episodes ahead) are Michael and Sara gonna get down or WHAT?!
Oh and is Abruzzi ever coming back hearsay anyone?

Oh, and I had a sex dream about Sucre last night, that was a first. Must have been his sheer awesomness on last nights episode :)
faith
nielsen ratings
(fast national numbers for monday, april 10, 2006)
monday's ratings: '24' drives fox last night >>
along with 'prison break,' tops cbs among adults 18-49

Here are the highlights of the 18 ad-sustained programs that aired in primetime on the broadcast networks last night:

New episodes of "Prison Break" (households: 5.2/9, #11; adults 18-49: 3.3, #9) and "24" (households: 7.6/12, #T5; adults 18-49: 5.0, #2) kept the adults 18-49 crown in FOX's (households: 6.4/10, #4; adults 18-49: 4.2, #1) corner on Monday.
04:15 pm(no subject)
Froggy
I've enjoyed talking to many of you so much over the last
couple weeks I thought I'd keep on sharing my epsiode thoughts

They are long and very detailed so I'm just offering a link
to anyone curious that may want to drop by.

Pamala's Ep thoughts: " J - Cat "
07:45 pm(no subject)
aristocats (meganbmoore)
Which episode was the one where Dr. Tancredi went in and asked Michael's old psychiatrist about him, and does anyone happen to have the transcript for it or know where I could get it? thank you in advance for any help. =3
This page was loaded Dec 4th 2020, 6:03 am GMT.