April 3rd, 2006

faith
  • moposh

Pop Quiz

THE WATCHER

Pop quiz!
OK, people, spring break is over. Time to get back to the real work of watching, debating and commenting on all things TV. Below is a little pop quiz about the past few months of tube viewing.

By Maureen Ryan
Published April 2, 2006

1. Monday's "Prison Break" episode flashes back to three years before any of the show's characters arrived at Fox River Penitentiary. One of the following statements about the characters' previous lives is true; the rest of these statements are false. Which statement is true? (Don't read these answers if you don't want to know anything about Monday's fab episode).
Collapse )
ats angel jazz hands

new recaps

Hi there, Prison Break fans!

I'm here to promote the recaps for Prison Break over on Fandom Talk. We've been recapping it all along, but after the hiatus from hell, we switched recappers from the lovely and talented bigboobedcanuck to me, mcfeste. Here are links to the latest two recaps, post-hiatus:

PB 1x14, 'The Rat'
PB 1x15, 'By the Skin and the Teeth'

Recaps for the rest of the season (episodes 1-13) are available here. We also feature recaps for many of your other favorite shows, including Supernatural, House, Lost, The Unit, Numb3rs, Grey's Anatomy and CSI, and have an active forum where we discuss those shows and many more. Stop by and jump in!

I welcome feedback for my recaps, so please feel free to leave some here or in the designated thread on Fandom Talk. Thanks!
LP: Ned blue

Upcoming episode info

These are the blurbs Fox has released about the upcoming Priosn Break episodes:

April 10: J-Cat – As Michael struggles to remember missing pieces of the prison
schematics, guards place him in solitary for refusing to name names. The inmates work to patch the hole in the guard shack.

April 17: Bluff – Michael tries to clear Haywire's head and jog his memory of the
missing piece of the blueprint tattoo; Bellick wants to auction off Michael's cell.

April 24: The Key – No information has been released yet, but I promise to keep you all posted.

I'm excited that Haywire is coming back. That crazy s.o.b. was the best!
  • Current Mood
    cold cold

(no subject)

OH MY GOD he totally answered my question!!!

If you could play any character in literature, whom would you play? —Jennifer, Millville, New Jersey Well, if we can expand the definition of literature to include comic books, I'd definitely love a crack at General Zod from "Superman. So I'm hoping that Bryan Singer makes a sequel to the "Superman" that's coming out and casts me."

Did he answer any of yours??

http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006/04/wentworth_miller_tv_guide.php
stock - dublin sky was changing you

Prison Break - 1x01 - Pilot - Whole episode caps.

re-posting because of a new link

Hey :) The day has come, finally :)
I've checked all of the PB caps, and saw that they are either down, or small, or from the review copy, not HDTV, so I'm sharing these, as usual :) I'll keep posting if there is an audience, again, as usual :)

The caps are BIG.

Also, a good news, aside my usual zip serving, now I'm serving a GALLERY too. :)

( Gallery Link + Samples + Zip File.. )
cut 2

Wentworth icons

Hi, I'm new here. I just have a chance to watch Prison Break last week and I'm totally addicted to it. And I like Wentworth too. He's so cute :D
Anyway, I made some Wentworth icons. Hope you like them. Feel free to take them. Credit and comments will be nice :D

More at my LJ
  • Current Music
    If you come to me - Atomic Kitten
  • Tags