• moposh

Romancing the Stars

Article Last Updated: 2/14/2006 09:38 AM

Romancing the Stars
How celebrities celebrate Valentine's Day
By Susan Young, STAFF WRITER
Inside Bay Area

Ah, love is in the air.
Or it better be if you know what's good for you today.

Yes, it's Valentine's Day. A day when you express your love through tokens of affection. If you believe the greeting card, florist and candy company ads, then you should be showing up on someone's doorstep with those tried and true items.

But why be a lemming? It's time to trot off the beaten path and do something really romantic. Here's a few suggestions from some TV celebrities as they look back on their best _ or in Stacy Keach's case, worst _ romantic gesture they ever gave or received.

Stacy Keach, ``Prison Break'': ``I remember getting this huge, beautiful heart filled with candy, and the candy was the worst I'd ever tasted in my life. Don't risk bad chocolate.''

Wentworth Miller, ``Prison Break'': ``I once gave someone who was going cross-country a clock. I set the time to where I was, so that when I called we would look at the clock and always be together at the exact same time.''
faith
  • moposh

PB Marathon

Marathons don't always involve running and sweating. Take TV marathons, for instance. There's nothing cooler than settling in on your comfy sofa to watch one of your favorite shows back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to, well, you get the idea.

If you loved Prison Break -- or if you missed it the first go round -- you're in for a treat. On March 19 at noon, FX will air six episodes of the hit prison drama. The marathon starts with the hour-long special, Prison Break: Behind the Walls, which includes a recap of the first seven episodes, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show and interviews with cast, producers and...tattoo artists. After a lengthy hiatus, Prison Break returns to Fox on Monday, March 20.

Sounds like they're showing the last six episodes that aired before the show went on hiatus.

Q & A with Frank Grillo (Nick Savrinn)

Frank has been kind and agreed to answer questions sent in by the fans. Please send questions to questions@frank-grillo.com. Frank has requested no personal questions in regards to his family. Also, I have the feeling that no spoiler information will be given out in regards to "Prison Break".

All the information is located at http://www.frank-grillo.com/. Check out the News/Updates Section or head on over to Q & A With Frank.

x-posted

Update - the address on the website had a typo and has been corrected. The correct email address is listed in this post. Sorry, for the confustion.