February 7th, 2006

nicki: close up

icons

I haven't updated in ages and I have very good reasons. I was on vacation a few weeks back and now we've decided to move back to New Jersey. I'v been packing slowly and that brings out the icon-ist in me. I think it's because I'm willing to do anything BUT pack!

Here are a few to start you off. I've had a huge batch coming so I'll post that later on.

Cell Test:

14 total with a friends only banner
faith
  • moposh

ARE buzz cuts the new mullet?

Shaved is the buzz word – or the new mullet for today
By CARLA CARUSO
08feb06

ARE buzz cuts the new mullet?

Two new hunks have had women worldwide salivating over their closely shaven scones – Wentworth Miller, the star of new show Prison Break, and Kuno Becker, the spunk in new soccer film Goal!. In a word? Yum.
The trend should mean more visits to the hairdresser for fellas, which will keep the salons happy.

Speaking of follicles, three local stylists are up for SA Hairdresser of the Year in the 2006 Australian Hair Fashion Awards – Gritti Palace's Luana Coscia, Enve's Mark Faulkener and Dare Hair's Nikki S.

The winner will be announced at a gala ceremony at Sydney Town Hall on March 6.

In other awards news, Sportsgirl has been named the store of the year in the Shop Til You Drop mag awards.

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,18076141%255E31624,00.html