moposh (moposh) wrote in _prisonbreak,
moposh
moposh
_prisonbreak

PB Quote

This week's quotes are dedicated to everyone's favorite pocket protector, T-Bag.

The Snitch

Image hosting by Photobucket

Aryan Inmate: Wrong piece of real estate Fish. Belongs to T-Bag.

Michael: Who?

Aryan Inmate: You best speak with respect Fish. Man kidnapped half a dozen boys and girls back in Bama. Raped ‘em and killed ‘em. Wasn’t always in that order either.

Michael: Does T-Bag have a real name?

T-Bag: That is my real name. (Michael rises.) No, no, no, please sit. So you’re the new one I been hearing all the rave reviews about. Scofield. One thing’s for sure—you’re just as pretty as advertised. Prettier even. (laughs) Rugheads got you scared, do they?

Michael: Sorry?

T-Bag: I assume that’s why you’re over here. A few days on the inside any God-fearing white man realizes the correctional system’s got a serious lean toward the African-American persuasion.

Michael: I hadn’t noticed.

T-Bag: They got the numbers all right, so they think they can do what as they please. But we got something they don’t. Surprise. We are gonna take the ballgame to them real soon. It’s gonna be nasty for a first timer like you, but we’ll protect you. I’ll protect you. All you gotta do is take this pocket right here and your life will be all peaches and cream. I walk, you walk with me. Keep you real close so no one up in here can hurt you.

Michael: Looks to me you already got a girlfriend.

T-Bag: I got a whole 'nother pocket over here.

Michael: I’ll pass.

T-Bag: (laughs) I don’t protect you, them rugheads gonna gobble you up like a plate of black-eyed peas.

Michael: I said no.

T-Bag: Then you best move then. Now, you come around these bleachers again, it’s gonna be more than just words we’re exchanging. Know what I’m saying?

Screencaps from Prison Break Online

Tags: the snitch
Subscribe

• PB Quote

The Snitch C-Note: He don’t need you. You just happened to be in the same cell when he got here. You and the toilet. Screencap from…

• PB Quote

We continue with the T-Bag love. The Snitch T-Bag: (to Michael) Uh-uh-uh! I thought we had an understanding. This here’s for the family.…

• PB Quote

Due to popular demand, The Snitch is back. I'll probably post it on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I'll also have theme and scene weeks. The…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 7 comments