moposh (moposh) wrote in _prisonbreak,
moposh
moposh
_prisonbreak

• Mood:

Odd Man Out

Is Abruzzi really dead? I've heard of people having their throats slashed and they've survived. But if he did survive, he might not be well enough to go on the escape. I really liked him. I so wanted C-Note to be cut. And if he is dead, will Michael still get the plane to escape on?

And Lincoln! Why did he have to hit the CO? Couldn't he have thought of another way to stall? Why didn't Charles help stall?

That was so sad when Michael asks, "Where's my brother?" and Linc is being carted off to SHU. Now Michael has to find a way to get Linc out of there, but I'm sure he will.

The scene where Linc hits the CO is the same scene that Dom did with Tony Danza for Tony's show. Tony played the CO.

And Tweener! I hope he's not really going to help Bellick. But Michael hasn't told him anything anyway. Geez, that CO complaining because his stolen watch was stolen. Gimme a break. Just go steal another one.

Are all the COs on the take in there? Bellick is getting kickbacks, Louis is having sex with the warden's secretary on the clock, Geary is stealing from the inmates,...

I can't believe there is only one more episode this year. :(
Tags: episode 1.12, odd man out, post episode discussion
Subscribe

• "Sweet Caroline" discussion

As always, the AmEx preview can be seen here. Use Fat Joe and 1-800-528-4800 as your ticket in. Hmm. I'm still not so sure how I felt about…

• "Bad Blood" discussion

I’m not organized today, so forgive the craziness. This was not my favorite episode, but I did love the T-Bag insights, so I’ll start with him.…

• "Chicago" discussion

Reminder: the AmEx preview can be seen here. Use Fat Joe and 1-800-528-4800 as your ticket in. :o) I usually post this Tuesday mornings, sorry…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 62 comments

• "Sweet Caroline" discussion

As always, the AmEx preview can be seen here. Use Fat Joe and 1-800-528-4800 as your ticket in. Hmm. I'm still not so sure how I felt about…

• "Bad Blood" discussion

I’m not organized today, so forgive the craziness. This was not my favorite episode, but I did love the T-Bag insights, so I’ll start with him.…

• "Chicago" discussion

Reminder: the AmEx preview can be seen here. Use Fat Joe and 1-800-528-4800 as your ticket in. :o) I usually post this Tuesday mornings, sorry…